Email marketing boost E-commerce effectively

How your business can benefit from email marketing. An email marketing campaign and a number of different advantages including the ability to reach a worldwide audience, a variety of different marketing options.

1.In email marketing, it is important to keep track of all your outgoing emails and their response rates. The response rates are 100% measurable.

2.Email marketing is easy to set-up and get right into marketing with extremely uncomplicated complimentary design templates.

3. Email marketing also provide 1000+ templates,statistical tracking, time sensitive autoresponders, custom subscription forms, personalized mailings, advanced real time graphical reporting, and more comprehensive functionality.

4.Email marketing can benefit your business because it is an extremely cost effective method of advertising.

5. Using email marketing is efficient to send bulk e-mails,promote your business products and manage your customer relations.

iKode Newsletter Software is a free newsletter software which manages your email campaign using statistical tracking, time sensitive autoresponders, custom subscription forms, personalized mailings, advanced real time graphical reporting, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuvastyleindia View Post
    E-mail marketing is the best way to increase the business of E-commerce. It increases the number of customers or visitors towards the site. It is considered as an important part of online marketing.
    Ya.I agree with you.E-mail marketing is more effective and important to attract more customers. Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds. E-Mail marketing helps to get customers for your business by sending mail. You can send E-Mail about your service or products in website. It is also a spam free method. To get more customer for my online shopping site, i got Express E-mail marketing service from TuckTail.com

Usually email marketing reach audience spam sites. I was thinking if there is a software that can make it reach their inbox instead.

I think instead of general emails, send targeted email messages based on past customer behavior. For example, if someone bought swimsuits from you last summer, send them an email about this summer’s new swimsuit selection. You can also develop targeted emails based on the products customers have browsed on your site or what’s in their shopping carts.

I used not to believe email marketing because I think people hate receiving advertising emails. However, after a successful email marketing, I start to believe it, it is really one of the effective ways to boost E-commerce.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

these all are information is very nice thanks for it

Agreed!!!
    Email marketing works just like digital direct mail.....you select your consumer group, and they receive the email in their inbox and take action. As simple as this may sound, much thought must be given to the emails in order for them to be effective!!!

Thanks for sharing this information..

E-mail marketing is the most excellent technique to increase the business of E-commerce. It increases the number of clients or visitors towards the site.

Email marketing one of the best and affordable way of marketing, advertising and promoting any business nowadays. The process of email marketing involves creation of attractive, unique and informative contents and send it to mutiple email ids in order to attract more and more traffic towards your business.

Not just email marketing boost e-commerce but there are also some good other ways to increase conversion rate like social media marketing, search engine optimization and PPC. A combination of all these activities will definitely help a business to increase sales.

I was thinking if there is a software that can make it reach their inbox instead.