Looking for a host for e-commercing

I wanna know about the most reliable hosting providers offering e-commerce hosting services.
    I have got to know that Kvchosting.com is good ssd hosting provider and I think that it will be reasonable to deal with them.

Thinking to deal with it, but still wanna know more options in order to have the ability to compare many different offers and then make my final decision.

You can read about reviews and compare their services with other web hosts in various web hosting forums. This will help you to choose a better service with good and cheap prices.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Kvchosting.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP.

Get 20% OFF for life on any SSD VPS or Regular Hosting packages with FREE 2GB RAM Use the coupon “VPSMD15” (for NEW CUSTOMER only)
    I have used a couple of others and finally switched to kvchosting.com. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
    Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes.

I suggest you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

facebook.com/kvchosting - try to join kvchosting.com page in facebook
    Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 20% OFF
    Use the coupon “UMD15" on signing up to grab this offer
    (for NEW CUSTOMER only)
    Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hostmantis is good if you are looking for windows hosting. If your website has good traffic and don't want share hosting so you can than go for VPS over linux and hostigation is best in that.

I've had a good run dealing with kvchosting.com web host. This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.