Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zita View Post
    If you looking for Cheapest hosting services, then you should go for Hosting raja. they are popularly known for cheapest and reliable hosting services.
    They have various ecommerce packages. choose the right one. all the best. find out their hosting packages at: http://www.hostingraja.in/hosting/e-commerce-hosting
    Don't post double time

According to me very cheapest web-hosting services provider company is Rackhost.biz

Thanks for giving information.
    Personally i use Thewebpole.com Here i hosted my website.They have good server speed.I like their services.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I need one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
    I need 5GB space, bandwidth can be 100GB.
    I came across downtownhost.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
    Are they good for running ecommerce sites?
    Do you think that I can give them a try?
    I suggest you choose the right web hosting service, before you decide to use it.

ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, Silverlight 5 and Visual Studio Lightswitch. Click here for more information

Features included :
    - Disk Space : 15 GB
    - Bandwith : 150 GB
    - Total Domain : Unlimited
    - Total SQL Server : 4
    - Total MySQL Database : 6
    - US, EUROPE, and Asia (Singapore) data center
    ASPHostPortal.com
    Best in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee|24/7/365 Technical Support
    "Do good things, and good things will come to you”

While choosing hosting services first we need to concentrate on bandwidth and that quality, after that cost is the considerable thing. There are many services are providing their things at affordable prices, so based on our requirements we need to choose them.

For E-commerce website I will not suggest to go with cheap hosting provider because your business depend on it, I will suggest you hostnsoft.com for better user experience at very affordable price, services and support of company are very good to their customers.
    Last edited by alok897; 05-07-2013 at 03:16 AM.

I prefer to use hosts with rich experience and high reputation. Check for offers from WebIntellects. They are offering low prices and featured plans on their trustworthy services.

Look at shared hosting from 02hosting and obhosting.
    They have resourceful plans and there is no downtime on their servers.
    All works like a clock with them.

All you need is fast and high uptime site which is perfect for ecommerce hosting. Good thing, 4Goodhosting are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than other traditional web hosts. They are time-tested coz they have been in business since 2002.

Hi Glow, I am John. I am an Employee of http://www.brainmagic.info. Our Windows hosting utilises a UK based high availability cloud infrastructure. We provide the latest Microsoft hosting technologies for all types of websites. Free technical support is provided for all clients.

For cheapest and fastest hosting hostingraja is the bet.

you can search on google engine and select any of them as per your requirement and budget

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12