Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Europe dedicated server recommendation

Dear all

I have one question and I need as many opinions and experiences.

I have a server at Giga International and I am hosting a lot of websites and services on it. There I have some high traffic websites.

Lately I am having some bad experiences with Giga International because of some networking issues (often my server was down, not accessible through ping, ssh,... maybe twice a week, although I have 1Gbit/s port, 100 Mbit/s dedicated bandwidth) and lack of power supply (this happened once, downtime for 2.5 h).

So lately I am thinking about changing the server provider.

Because I am hosting some high traffic websites and have a lot of client services on the server, I need almost 100% uptime guarantee and a good and responsive support.

The data center for my server needs to be in Europe.

So I am kindly asking for your opinions and experiences of reliable, secure and responsive hosting company in Europe where I can migrate all my services?

My budget goes from 400 to 450 euros per month.

I would really appreciate your help on this.

Thanks in advance.

If you are looking for reliable EU host you should use 7Host services. You will be pleased by their featured plans and high stability of servers.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    What are your spec requirements?? You can check the offer forum for the kind of server you want and then decide accordingly.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Taking into account your needs, I can recommend you to check crookservers.com cheap EU dedicated servers.
    its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    You will be pleased.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I can recommend you Axelaris-Hosting for their affordable and reliable Dedicated Server also their helpful support
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Affordable Windows Dedicated Server Hosting

Windows dedicated servers are particularly engineered to be used in web based businesses, firms who want to secure their data transmission, database centers, commerce and auction sites, keeping the backups. No matter how much traffic you have to monitor or any other kind of network related work you have to do the Windows Dedicated Hosting can efficiently help you out.

Windows dedicated hosting permit the clients to get the windows server installed with desirable add-ons. These servers solutions can help the customers extend their business by achieving the good management.The Windows Dedicated which are of greatest quality and do belong to the best Dedicated Server Hosting company are offered by only few companies of the world.

Why Windows dedicated server?

Windows dedicated servers are excellent for running Microsoft Exchange, MS SQL Server, hosting large ASP or Cold Fusion applications.A website which have a high traffic, need to select this service or website who have a large database, huge media hosting,fast processing web application, complicated scripts, new testing system, mail severs etc. These kind of activities can smoothly handle by dedicated servers. If user select the windows operating system for his website and his website has a large amount of visitors then definitely he need to go with windows dedicated hosting service.Windows hosting gives a steady, inexpensive environment to host a website. Microsoft application have natural support in Windows hosting platform.

Hosted Windows server platform has been a rock of stability, reliability and security with:

- 100% Uptime SLA Guarantee
    - 24/7 Expert managed hosting
    - Up to 1 Gbps Bandwith
    - Up to 64 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Quality Windows dedicated servers are available from aspnix.com.
    They have skillful support which is active around the clock and prices are modest.

I also prefer to use Aspnix.com services which are quality and trustworthy. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

NO doubts Aspnix.com will meet your demands with their high performance solutions and knowledgeable support. You will be pleased of using their trustworthy services.

I've had a good run dealing with crookservers.com - their servers are fast and stable.
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding. I'm the webmaster for 30 sites, and I'll be moving all of them to this web host.

I think that 7host.com will perfectly suit your demands. They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Just my 2 cents.
    Aspnix.com is one of the best hostings I've had the chance to test.
    The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.
    They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

I want to say that 1paket.com provides stable and low cost dedicated servers in Germany.
    Prices are quite affordable and support is skillful and active.

hybridservers.com Their servers are standing in countries such as Poland, Germany, Lithuania. Therefore, the speed jus really think there is no problem. They also offer a new hybrid server technology.

How skilled is their staff? When you need customer service of a technical nature, you need it immediately, right? Find out the availability of their systems administrators.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast