Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Web Hosting and prices

I think prices of a service provider depend entirely on the type of service being rendered. If it is offering high uptime guarantee, up-capped services, continuous backup and software support, then, obviously price is going to be a little high. Risking performance of the website just for the sake of some dollars is not wise. So don't Comparing Companies only prices basis instead use other factors to find best hosting services along with .

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hearty View Post
    I think prices of a service provider depend entirely on the type of service being rendered. If it is offering high uptime guarantee, up-capped services, continuous backup and software support, then, obviously price is going to be a little high. Risking performance of the website just for the sake of some dollars is not wise. So don't Comparing Companies only prices basis instead use other factors to find best hosting services along with .
    Agreed. Quality comes at a price. If you want the best of services, support and resources you need to spend a little extra for enjoying all these benefits.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

There is a huge competition in web hosting niche these days as people can now purchase web servers which was not so easy in the past.

You should always look at the customer support and the time the web hosting company was started to get an idea about it. The first impression is always the look of the website and the customer support for me.

In my opinion, Hostgator has the best web hosting. I have a reseller account with Hostgator for almost 3 years now and they have the best of customer support as well as 99.9% server uptime guarantee.

Getting the cheap hosting service in India from a Hosting India Company is not so difficult task. Again, it is quiet tiresome to get the best and reputed web hosting services India.

Finding the suitable world-wide-web internet hosting business fails to contain considerably trouble but picking out the correctly sort of internet hosting can confirm to generally be a complicated job. I suggest to go with sri ganesh hosting provides which gives best and cheap quality services.

Risking your company by selecting free or cheap web hosting is not advisable.You must take into consideration the effect you will get. If it will give good benefits to your company or website or not.You must think it wisely.

Price must not be the main consideration. You must see the portfolio of the hosting service and the reviews from other clients.

The cPanel, also know as the Control Panel, of your account is where you will be able to make changes to and customize your hosting account. This includes but it not limited to:

Email - In your cPanel you can add new email accounts, check your email, modify your MX Records, change your email passwords, and much more.
    Domains - You can configure new domains with your account, setup Parked Domains, and also create subdomains.
    File Managment - In the cPanel you can create FTP accounts to access your files, and also use the File Manager to modify your files directly.

You also need to check if you have SSH access. That will be for extra commands like troubleshooting and checking logs. It will be helpful in the future when you try to solve some issues on your own.
    Wordpress + Drupal

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called colocation, also known as Housing in Latin America or France.

If i have to choose web host for my company i wouldn't save money on that. I would give the most that i can for sure. Putting your work in s.o. others hands is always hard to do. Many people can't afford of course very high quality dedicated servers, that is absolutely normal but at least they should be prepared for eventual risks betting on cheaper service.Personal opinion.

First of all check any web hosting company reviews,features,price and support.

Best web hosting deals
    1, iPage $1.99/month
    2, Bluehost $2.95/month
    3, Hostgator $3.48/month
    4, A2 hosting $3.92/month
    5, JustHost $3.95/month

i use godaddy. it is very good. i dont care cheap price. i only care quality host

Thumbs up Web Hosting Provider

Everyone wants Cheap and Reliable Web Hosting Services for your website, So We are Offering very affordable web hosting in Delhi. On the other way round you can also consult such website owners which already availed Web Hosting Services in Delhi and are satisfied with the services. Yous Can Contact Hosting Provider India and Get your Best Hosting Plan from here.

quote i like : Price is what you pay - value is what you get

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast