Why is SEO so expensive???

Hello friends,

This depends on your classification of "expensive". High quality ethical and natural SEO costs more because you are paying for the return on that investment. SEO is a science and an art that will bring in more money to your company than it takes. An ethical SEO company will focus on your ROI.

Thank you.

I think SEO is free and very cheap if you manage your own SEO techniques and campaigns you will never pay to anyone.SEO have many techniques which are free.

Sorry I don't know its your experience or anybody told you that SEO is Expensive, Because As per as my experience SEO is the best and cheapest way to get rank higher on Search engines.

I think you have any bad experience in this field because SEO is the best way to up your site in search engine in very low price as compare to others.

Search Engine Optimizers are very famous with their work as well as their cost. They charge very little cost but their work is really precious as compared to their receiving.

This is wrong. Seo is very cheep and valuable technique. If you want you can do article submission, directory submission, social networking, forum posting fully free.

Yes, An ethical SEO company will focus on your ROI.

so much surfing of time and this log term procedure..

SEO is very cheep and valuable technique.

SEO takes a lot of time and resources. Results aren't instant, but it is those results that will bring in your return on investment. The majority of SEO work is analytical in nature and requires many mundane and time consuming tasks.