Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If I were you, I'd choose Jumpline.com and their VPS hosting services. You'll get 50% off the price.
    It is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting company.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You should check out the web hosting offer section in this forum.

While choosing a host, make sure they provide Fully Managed VPS Hosting, so that you dont have to go through the trouble of managing it.
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about hostingsource.com?
    The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?
    Price to big. If you looking for cheaper and good service you must check Baclod.com VPS starts from 5.81USD, up-time 99.9%.

cPanel is the industry standard web hosting control panel that allows you to access all kinds of quick and easy features. From quickly installing popular blogging or forum software to handling custom databases, cPanel makes it all easy. But all too often, cPanel is paired with basic shared hosting only. By combining cPanel with the impressive power of a virtual private server, A Small Orange gives you cPanel VPS hosting with control and stability.
    360social.ae : Dubai # No 1 SEO Company
    Web Design Services : Online Advertising Dubai ,

Other customer's reviews of the hosting services. Same as any business, the hosting vendor should be able to provide good references.

There is no need to waste your time - choose HostingSource.com
    It provides unrivaled support, speed, and reliability. They will pass on the savings to you.
    I like this host very much.

I suggest you take into consideration vpswebserver. We offer good prices, good technical support 24/7
    maintenance and quality service!
    Last edited by mesasa; 03-06-2013 at 05:11 AM.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Cpanel VPS web hosting is best for the small to medium websites who is having decent number of traffic and need dedicated resources but don't have budget for dedicated server. You can check alphavbox located in asia for good and affordable services.

According to my knowledge there are no better option than BigRock.in. Their support team is always ready to help while pricing is reasonable.
    360social.ae : Dubai # No 1 SEO Company
    Web Design Services : Online Advertising Dubai ,

As I know Planethoster is offering good server up-time and speed connectivity. Their VPS plans are feature-rich while the pricing is competitive, just give them a try.

If you are looking for reliable VPS you can use services from BigRock.in. You will be pleased by their affordable prices and knowledgeable support which is always ready to solve issues.

If you are looking for reliable VPS you can use services from http://www.bigrock.in/vps-hosting.php. You will be pleased by their affordable prices and knowledgeable support which is always ready to solve issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12