Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cPanel VPS hosting recommendations?

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about hostingsource.com?
    The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

IMO one should check out, if the hosting provider has its own data center or it is dependent on any other data center. Having own data center may allow the hosting provider to provide the services at very competitive prices.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about hostingsource.com?
    The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?
    What are your spec requirements for the vps? Any budgets?
    If you are looking at this co. then check for reviews on its forums. See how much uptime they guarantee, how much is the experience of this company.
    Send an email to check their response time.
    This would help you know how quick is the service.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I suppose you need more reliable names to make a proper choice. My recommendation is to use services from Kvchosting, quality host with experienced team and fast servers.

Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    Well, hostingsource.com will meet your requirements. You will get 50% off the price - use: 50%discount.
    Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.

As I know hostingsource can be a good source for you, but t is totally depends on the needs, what are you requiring for your server. I used to suggest people to select a server provider which are able to provide customizable soloution.

You know santrex.net and marblehost.com provide stable and webmaster-friendly VPS deals which are good for the webmasters with specific demands.

Uptime is high and support is second to none.

Take a look at ChicagoVPS and their VPS deals. They are professional and honest. Their servers are fast & reliable. As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Having checked hostingsource.com VPS hosting solutions, I must say that you will be pleased dealing with them.
    They offer so many useful scripts and features. Their plans include much resources and the price for them is reasonable.
    You will get 50% off the price - use: 50%discount.
    Moreover, their discounts will pass on the savings to you. Give them a try.

Check out cheap VPS deals offered by Chicagovps.net. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct. Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I haven't heard about web hosts you are specifying about. But if you are in seek of cPanel VPS hosting solution, I would suggest you to check in with the services from 9cubehosting.com. They provide best services at affordable prices. They provide top quality hosting solutions under Linux platform. Moreover, They provide Daily backups, Service up-time guarantee,One-Hour Ticket/E-mail Response Guarantee Included.

I don't think hostingsource.com will be suitable for you. They seem to me new. Why don't you try Rackspace or Atlantic.net? Atlantic.net is currently offering $15 free trial credit for new users. You can use that feature for free and at the same time you can check their service.

Quality VPS deals can be got from santrex.net and readymakers.com.
    These companies have fast servers (SAS drives!) and their support is active for 24 hours.
    Prices are low.

You should compare between different offers !
    Axelaris-hosting.com offers vps low cost with the best control panel : cpanel
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Cpanel VPS web hosting is best for the small to medium websites who is having decent number of traffic and need dedicated resources but don't have budget for dedicated server. There are so many hosting provider you may find around the web.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast