Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

looking for Windows host

I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
    Have seen that aspnix.com supports these features within their shared hosting plans.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

I like to use Linux. As a alternative I can suggest you to use Linux for host. Linux is almost virus free system. You can operate this system without antivirus. In this reasons Linux is better for me.
    Web Development Services - Shopping Cart- PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development
    SEO Services - SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM

go to hostgator they have good plans window hosting

Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard lots of positive on Aspnix.com solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap featured plans.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Have you already found the right company for your needs?

Are you looking for unmanaged servers at reasonable pricing?

I have really good experience dealing with aspnix.com - these guys know what they do.
    There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
    Keep up the good work guys!

Have you find the best company ?? If yes so please share with us.

You can choose AccuWebHosting's Windows Hosting plans for ASP.Net hosting. AccuWebHosting is US based Hosting company and has been rated among the top 50 hosting companies by Alexa. AccuWebHosting provides 24x7 support by Live chat and by email. You can see reviews and ratings from Customer Lobby
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

They are respectable enough to be tried.

Think they are worth trying.

I'd like to say that Aspnix is considered as one of the best windows hosts available in the hosting market.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Benefits of Windows host:
    01) When you choose windows hosting services, you will find that it works well with most systems and applications.
    02)
    When you choose a Windows host, you will find that the necessary Microsoft tools are already in place. You don't have to bring in additional tools to accomplish your goals as they are already set up and ready to use.
    03)
    Windows web hosting services are perfect for those who need higher performance database storage.
    04)
    You can integrate Windows with your Access database with no issues.
    05)
    When you use Windows website hosting services, you will have server-side support. This is true of NET, Perl, FrontPage extension and ASP among others.

I am sure that Aspnix will suit all your specific requirements and meet your expectations.
    I have really enjoyed the service I've received from you, and have always been treated courteously and professionally by you and your staff. Customer Service has always been important to me and with high-quality service!

I support Aspnix.com suggestion which services are well-known as quality and featured. You should definitely use their reliable services.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast