Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    As soon as will you give or take the good web design of the web based site is really a very important thing that need not be set aside today.

Yes,it is right that people only want some attractive features on your site which is must necessary. Designers should be keep some tips in mind like user-friendliness,uniqueness at the time of designing because web designing is also responsible for getting huge traffic for sure.

9 Essential Principles for Good Web Design
    (1). Precedence (Guiding the Eye)
    (2). Spacing
    (3). Navigation
    (4). Design to Build
    (5). Typography
    (6). Usability
    (7). Alignment
    (8). Clarity (Sharpness)
    (9). Consistency
    this is some best principles of a good web-design

hi
    They are few think to remember good web design:-

General Design
    Navigation
    Text
    Links

Quote Originally Posted by robotforce View Post
    Good Web Design :-

One of the elements of good web design is a lack of the elements that make bad web design. If you stay away from everything listed on the page about dorky web pages, you've probably got a pretty nice web site. In addition, keep these concepts in mind:

Text
    Background does not interrupt the text
    Text is big enough to read, but not too big
    The hierarchy of information is perfectly clear
    Columns of text are narrower than in a book to make reading easier on the screen

Navigation
    Navigation buttons and bars are easy to understand and use
    Navigation is consistent throughout web site
    Navigation buttons and bars provide the visitor with a clue as to where they are, what page of the site they are currently on
    Frames, if used, are not obtrusive
    A large site has an index or site map

Links
    Link colors coordinate with page colors
    Links are underlined so they are instantly clear to the visitor

Graphics
    Buttons are not big and dorky
    Every graphic has an alt label
    Every graphic link has a matching text link
    Graphics and backgrounds use browser-safe colors
    Animated graphics turn off by themselves

General Design
    Pages download quickly
    First page and home page fit into 800 x 600 pixel space
    All of the other pages have the immediate visual impact within 800 x 600 pixels
    Good use of graphic elements (photos, subheads, pull quotes) to break up large areas of text
    Every web page in the site looks like it belongs to the same site; there are repetitive elements that carry throughout the pages

Thanks for sharing 'Robotforce', It emphasis a lot more clear sights to me which I should have to apply for my personal web page.

One of the elements of good web design is a lack of the elements that make bad web design. If you stay away from everything listed on the page about dorky web pages, you've probably got a pretty nice web site.

hii...
    i am edward
    yes i totally agree with you .....look website designing is the base on the company from with type of product it has.....and what type of theam will shoot it........and the last thing is criativety of designer......which has no end.................

Place your name and logo on every page and make the logo a link to the home page (except on the home page itself, where the logo should not be a link: never have a link that points right back to the current page).
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Web designing basically just meant designing how the website will look just like how you design your house to look. its more of just making the website nice to look at, fast to load, suitable for many browsers, and appealling to your customers

For being a good web designer you need to know about what you have to learn. The basic starts with HTML i.e, Hypertext Markup Language it is used to design simple web pages without more hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by partapamit View Post
    not a good way to praise your own website , let others do this honor if your website is really good.
    yeh well said buddy , lol
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

An attractive design is not good enough , because usually when you use too much visual , video and animation in website . It cause opposite effects where loading slow and cause bounce rate.
    To have a good website design
    - fast loading speed
    - peaceful environment with suitable colors that allow people to stay at your site longer.
    - easy to navigate
    - good position on call to action
    - SEO friendly.

Thanks For Sharing Us ! These all Tricks are very Much usefull for me .I'm going to use this ! Thanks Again . .

This thread is very informative and very useful as well. Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys.

I was looking for the same information and finally got there. Thanks for sharing this such a informative post wits us.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast