Connecting Servers And keep dns

Hello All,
    I have a hosting company and maybe for my level this is a stupid question.
    Well i have a server that have full up to 70%.
    I order a new server,but how i will connect it with the first server which my company domain is there?
    For example,clients which will go to server 2,and change the dns of their domains to ns1.mycompany.com and ns2.mycompany.com(which host in the 1 server)how will running up?
    what i must do?
    May i have to register ns3.mycompany.com and ns4.mycompany.com with the ips of the new server?
    Other solve?

Regards,
    High Quality WebServices,In The Lowest Prices
    Plans Starting At 5€/Month With 4Gb Space & 30Gb Traffic

Im having trouble connecting to the internet on my desktop pc. I have a wireless network and connect to it by PCI network card on my desktop and built in wireless on several laptops that are in the house. The internet on the laptops works fine and is fairly speedy.

However, for the past day the internet on my desktop has been incredibly slow and keeps timing out, i.e. not loading webpages, now its not connected at all, it just says local only. I tried to "diagnose and repair" and it gave me this error "cannot connect to primary DNS..........

Quote Originally Posted by ZaxiHosting View Post
    Hello All,
    I have a hosting company and maybe for my level this is a stupid question.
    Well i have a server that have full up to 70%.
    I order a new server,but how i will connect it with the first server which my company domain is there?
    For example,clients which will go to server 2,and change the dns of their domains to ns1.mycompany.com and ns2.mycompany.com(which host in the 1 server)how will running up?
    what i must do?
    May i have to register ns3.mycompany.com and ns4.mycompany.com with the ips of the new server?
    Other solve?

Regards,
    You will need to move your site to new server and also change the A record of your first server to your Second server's A record. Once you change the A record of your Fist Server, change the nameservers of your domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Im having trouble connecting to the internet on my desktop pc. I have a wireless network and connect to it by PCI network card on my desktop and built in wireless on several laptops that are in the house. The internet on the laptops works fine and is fairly speedy.

However, for the past day the internet on my desktop has been incredibly slow and keeps timing out, i.e. not loading webpages, now its not connected at all, it just says local only. I tried to "diagnose and repair" and it gave me this error "cannot connect to primary DNS..........
    If you have install a 3rd party firewall (internet security) uninstall it or make sure it is not blocking desired access.