6 Steps to Make a Profit with Domain Names

You can make very good profit with domain names. There are 6 steps to follow -

Buy and sell – Buy domain names that have potential for resale. Buy domain names at a price and then sale it at higher price and make a profit with domain names. Fast domain names may help you to make a profit instantly. You can buy domain names in wholesales and then sell these domain names one by one. You can also become wholesaler of domain names by registering with some web sites.

Use Affiliate Programs- Use affiliate programs to make a profit with domain names. You can become affiliate and earn commission on the visits to the sites which you have placed on your web pages. Also you can have a reciprocal link to those sites, which will bring you more visitors.

Redirect to Your Own Site- From the domain redirect the user to your own site. This way you will have more visitors to your site and more business. You will make a profit with domain names you have.

Get a popular name – To make a good profit with fast domain names, get a popular domain name. People are ready to pay more for a popular domain name. You will have more customers and so will get more money for a domain name.

Park Your Domain Names - If you think that your domain names has potential for resale, then park it on the servers of the companies that offer such services. You will be able to advertise about the availability of the domain and sell it just by paying a portion of the advertising revenue.

Get an expired domain name – Buy a expired fast domain name. Expired domain names have the extra advantage of getting the regular and old customers along with the expired domain name. You can sell it at a higher price.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to generating massive traffic ‘Triple Your Traffic Fast'

So how to get your guide?
    Loving Domains :: No Contract Web Hosting | E-Gold Domains Registration | E-Gold Web Hosting | PayPal Web Hosting
    - Domain Registration From $1.39/year - Web Hosting From $2/month
    - Accept E-Gold, PayPal, MoneyBookers, WebMoney, Epassporte, Fethard Finance and Capital Collect

Where is your guide available online?

where can i find guides like yours?

This is really such an experienced views and posed by misslily and i am really going to get some old domains thats already have beeen expired so may be it will be much higher in cost as compare to the actuall but this is sure it will already worked and optimized domain to resell it on demanded figure.

now i have almost 25 websites that is for selling so if any one is interested to buy it then contact me at: http://www.evision.com.pk

I never sold domains fro profit but I know I guy who does this for a living and he makes a lot. If you are not in this business though, you have to be careful what domains you buy, because you might not be able to resell them with profit...

buying an expired domain is useless unless you really want the domain for your own website. Selling domain names is also a waste of time as 99% of most companies will buy a suitable domain name for normal prices rather than spend money for a specific domain name. Maybe back in 1993-1995 buying and selling domain names was viable, but not in 2007....
    Blog Rate Directory - List your Blog for free
    Affiliate Best Programs - Great affiliate programs for webmasters
    Free Musician Classifieds - Providing musicians resources since 2004

I think not good profit, or maybe can not make money

if lucky, a good domain name may make an ideal profit.
    High powered Free Shopping Cart Software for small business
    Ecommerce Web Hosting

Old thread. Clossed
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities