Well, just to clean this up a little. Here is a brief introduction.
Do not respond to this until you read all.

Background:
Well, yesterday I posted a nixism promotional thread as seen here. To be honest, I knew brius had a similar promotion, but I wasn't aware of the design nor wording of it. If you fail to believe this I had a conversation with Bryan, about a week ago about designing me a promo page. As seen in this screen shot, their promo page was mentioned but it was mentioned vaguely. Screenshot 1, and Screenshot 2. I had no intentions of copying it.

My History with Brius:
To be honest, I have had multiple accounts with brius in the past, and their support and service has been amazing. You can't get me wrong with that, when I had a problem it was either answered for me or fixed for me. They are one of the front runners in the industry.
...But:
After I posted, the promo thread, I was then spammed and harassed by Jako over MSN. First thing is, he insulted me, my partner, and nixism. Then, after that he began to threaten to ruin nixism's reputation by going to many other forums and posting threads about us. But, he didn't stop there, he then threaten to terminate my clientexec account with no reasonable doubt. As you guys probably didn't know, I bought my clientexec license from brius at a reasonable price. At the current situation, he begins to threaten to terminate it. Jako didn't stop there, he then began to call me hurt full names such as the "n word" and began to reference to many bad experiences my race as gone threw. As seen in this screenshot. If you don't feel that is enough, I have more of the conversation.

As you may now, Brius has just suspended my account as seen here. For no reason at all. Thank you brius.
^ (My billing panel now works, since I bought a new panel)