Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need advice

I need advice

I would like to upgrade my webhosting too vps hosting,
    and am interested in the differences and advantages
    between managed and unmanaged vps hosting?

Menaged VPS is more expensive, has cpanel and is completely controlled by the hosting Bug with regard to software, hardware, security and everything else.
    Unmanaged VPS do not have any support, do not have any cPanel.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tipo91 View Post
    I would like to upgrade my webhosting too vps hosting,
    and am interested in the differences and advantages
    between managed and unmanaged vps hosting?
    Managed vps hosting is where the service provider would take care of the server related tasks like maintenance and upgrades on your behalf. If you cant manage a server then you should choose a managed vps hosting service. Unmanaged on the other hand is where you are responsible for taking care of servers and maintaining it. It is usually cheaper then managed vps.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

If you are looking for quality VPS hosting solutions you should use OurInternet for sure. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

If you have enough knowledge about handling the server, then unmanaged VPS is good option to go with.

If you have knowledge about handling unmanged server then you can go with unmanaged Linux VPS.....

A managed windows hosting options is basically a service where your windows hosting service provider would be maintaning your virtual server. On the other hand, unmanaged will mean you having to take care for all. For more information I suggest this site:vpswebserver.com see here!
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Managed are fully controlled by the provider, when unmanaged are controlled by YOU!!
    The provider would only make your system run on the right way and you have to make sure that help would be in time because you already chose to take care of your system !!
    Axelaris Hosting is my provider, i both bought managed and unmanaged, but being in Paris, USA, North Africa and Canada, they are always at my service!!
    check them if you are interrested @ axlaris-hosting.com
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

If you have professional knowledge over servers then go for undamaged VPS or otherwise go for managed VPS.

I prefer to use Zeropid.com management solutions.
    They are really quality host with high uptime and fast servers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by mesasa View Post
    A managed windows hosting options is basically a service where your windows hosting service provider would be maintaning your virtual server. On the other hand, unmanaged will mean you having to take care for all. For more information I suggest this site:vpswebserver.com see here!
    Thank you mesas for your advice. I think that VPS on vpswebserver is the best choice.

linux virtual server hosting

hi
    one free advice is Regarding best server is linux virtual server hosting is beneficial.

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

The unmanaged VPS hosting is very cost effective and a type of hosting where customer has full control of his virtual hosting environment, setup and manage the operation of the virtual server. This is a very much supportive if you are technically strong to handle it and aware of the issues.

A managed VPS hosting is good for you if you don’t have sufficient technical knowledge to manage you virtual server. Your hosting provider company will take care of the issues, they will manage the server including the installation, monitoring and up gradation etc.

Those who haven’t any kind of understanding of hosting services or those organizations who don’t want any special employee to manage the hosting server, in that case Managed Hosting Service is ideal and perfect alternative for those. To know more about advantages of Managed Hosting visit following article :
    Managed Server Hosting
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast