how to start server company...

I am wondering to startup a server company to host video servers, game servers, voip servers etc.

What I may need but doesn't have any expert so I have thought that I would post on here and get a better idea of what I may need. I have a budget of about $16000 to start could possible get more if needed. I am also willing to pay people about their services like graphic design, coding etc.

What kind of technology should I need and their specification etc.

How much Bandwidth should I need?

Better location for servers

Anything else…

awesome nice here that u starting a big hosting Company , if u need SEO, Designers, or PHP Developer contect with me

Much depends on your budget and experience IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp1re View Post
    awesome nice here that u starting a big hosting Company , if u need SEO, Designers, or PHP Developer contect with me
    Yeah ! ofcourse if i need but i think rackhost.Biz is th best web hosting services provider company ... Right

I think the best location for a server is Europe.

Think about what you want to do and what you know more. You can't do everything and don't try this to start off. Try to go slowly and build 1 by 1 even if it means making less. You need to balance the books and manage cashflow. Get in touch with server admins.
    High performance, fast network, affordable price VPS - Cloud Shards
    Need a VPS Upgrade?

Starting a Server company is really good idea. But You need best location and bandwidth so you can offer hosting services to your customers. And people nowadays prefer to have there site server in good countries like USA or Europe.
    Mantra Information Services - IT Staffing Company

If you don't know or not expert enough in manage a server , is better you take up a reseller hosting where your hosting provider will help you to manage the server and you only provide the resource only.
    You also can think of selling cloud hosting which is scadable or even unmanage hosting where only sell server but your client will manage themselves.

You can place your server in USA. It's the best location.

Starting a hosting company is not easy in any extent. Before you start looking at names, datacenters etc. do your planning! Find out what niche you will specialize in. Your marketing, support plans, sales plans, etc. Ask yourself how will YOU be different from the thousands and thousands of providors out there already? Do you expect to open up and have clients run in? Do you already have a potential clientbase? How big/small will you start? Can you afford to potentially upkeep this for a year plus without breaking even? From your post I think you need to research a little bit. No 16k or maybe I can get more. You need to be sure. Be smart with that money or it will be gone and you will have little to none clients with expenses. There are soo many topics on the internet on the subject. You need to dedicate some time as this biz takes A LOT of time. Hopefully this helped
    -Adam

there are many hosting companies you must choose any one of them to start your business you must search on google engine you will get many hosting providers

You have not provided enough information on your situation for anyone to give you enough advice to help you. I architect enterprise application solutions and would tell you to go back to the drawing board and come to the table with more details.

You must have high budget/amount in your hands first, and I'm talking about 1000-2000$ in your hands.

Rent a Dedicated Server with High specifications.
    Install a Gaming Panel (TCAdmin)
    Get a domain and host your company.
    Start advertising and get clients.