Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reseller hosting with discounts and specials?

I wonder if there are any good and reliable options to get reseller hosting plans along with specials and discounts.
    What hosts can you recommend to look at?
    Any information on Ultrawebsitehosting.com? Any discounts on their services?
    As I know the hosting market is competitive... Could you recommend any alternatives?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I wonder if there are any good and reliable options to get reseller hosting plans along with specials and discounts.
    What hosts can you recommend to look at?
    Any information on Ultrawebsitehosting.com? Any discounts on their services?
    As I know the hosting market is competitive... Could you recommend any alternatives?
    Did you try checking out the offer section? I am sure you'll find many reseller hosting providers there.

What are your reseller requirements?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Go for HostingRaja ,they will provide 30% discount on web hosting plans.....
    No.1 Unlimited Hosting Provider In India - http://www.unlimitedhosting.net.in/

You want to register for free domain ? ----- Get it from Hosting Raja!!!!

I know cyberls.com provides attractive reselling with unlimited domain and unlimited space package at 50% off by using Promo Code: 50offreho.
    They have 24/7 chat support and stable server.

U can go to offer section. I think u get many offer which u want
    2Fun Host | A Complete Hosting Solution
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server | Domain Registration.
    7 Years in Web Hosting Industry

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at moolay.com reseller hosting plans.
    It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
    try the code "MOOLAY42" as it can 42% one-time discount on any payment term.

Is the potential host flexible? In the future, your needs may change. Can you upgrade services should the need arise?

My preferable option to get reseller plans from is Hosteasier. Their plans are featured and stable, you can totally rely on them.

As I know, hostforweb.com is reliable and flexible web host.
    They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.
    Using the code 'winter', you will get 20% off the price.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

I have used a few hosts in the past but Aspnix.com is by far the best.
    Their support is always replying to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow.
    They offer nice reseller hosting plans.

Look at reselling from ramsurge.com.
    They provide reliable and low cost services with high uptime and their network is solid.
    Their customers are supported with a lightning-fast server and rock-solid stability.

There are no doubts that Hosteasier will meet any webmasters demand with their stable solutions and featured plans, you should definitely give them a try.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Use quality reselling from cyberls or hostforweb.
    Their plans are full of useful resources and their support is active for 24 hours.
    Prices are competitive.

Here you have Best plans with exciting offers from Sri Ganesh hosting which is one of the leading web hosting Company in India which provides excellent web hosting plans at affordable prices and also 30% discount on all hosting packages with FREE DOMAIN NAME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast