Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any reliable cloud hosting in EU?

need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for cloud web hosting services in EU.
    the one I know is novatred.ch, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    What exactly are you looking in the cloud hosting service? There are various cloud providers with different offerings.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I am lucky having found novatrend.ch web host - these guys are professionals.
    the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true. The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
    You will not be disappointed.

As suggested, you should specify your needs. Do you need conventional hosting based in virtualized environment? Any need for a specific virtualization? Are you looking into utility-like cloud usage? Need to create your own VMs?
    httpEasy.com - In business since 2002
    Shared | Reseller | Cloud | Dedicated | Backup | SSL | Domains
    CPanel | CloudLinux | CloudFlare | Incapsula | Softaculous | WHMCS & more!

Regular offers on Twitter

Can say that novatrend.ch has always done a good job for us.
    Their prices are great but not the cheapest. you will get what you pay for.
    It is known for the high availability of their servers.
    I am fully-satisfied with their service and highly recommend them.

I believe you should get cloud hosting provided by citycloud. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
    I believe that novatrend.ch is powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    Their network uptime is great - your sites will be in good hands.

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher.

According to my research there are no better option than citycloud.eu solutions. Their uptime is outstanding, support is knowledgeable and prices are moderate.

I'd like to say that I was impressed by novatrend.ch having looked at their cloud web hosting solutions.
    Besides, it has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I am lucky having found citycloud these guys are professionals. Claim of 99.99% uptime holds true. The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. You will not be disappointed.

i would recommend you city cloud to use

If you do your research before beginning business, you will find a better avenue to the successful hosting, and thereby promotion, of your online business. Take your time in making this important decision.

I would recommend you cloudoye for cloud hosting services. It is reliable and secure which is the main requirement in setting up a business.

You can avail cloud hosting services from go4hosting at an affordable price. They provide hosting services with 99.95% uptime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast