Better CDN pricing?

Hi there,

I am looking for inexpensive video content delivery network. I managed to find CDN77, solution based on OnApp platform, which have really reasonable pricing and free trial.

Do you know any other CDNs offering VoD with similar pricing? Where can I get a better deal? There are no public information about pricing on CDN websites... MaxCDN seems reliable and has lot of recommendations.

Let me know guys!

The importance of a highly distributed CDN architecture to optimize performance, reliability, and scale
    Cutting-edge CDN performance services that provide an optimal experience while simplifying the complexities of delivering web and media content
    Sophisticated CDN security capabilities with the scale, visibility, and expertise to protect against evolving attacks in real time.
    CDN support services for agile business, ranging from self-service CDN management platforms to high-expertise managed services

Pricing
    Region First 10 TB per month Next 100 TB per month
    North America Europe $0.04/GB $0.03/GB
    Asia $0.12/GB $0.06/GB
    Oceania South Africa South America $0.16/GB $0.08/GB