Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face why do you like twitter ?

i like twitter because this social media site all world view know this and own view express this site.

I like twitter because this social media summation provides more traffic like facebook and google+. It also help to improve ranking in search engine ranking position.

twitter is good social media platform which can provide more traffic. I also make my focus on Facebook and Google+.

I am not sure why Twitter is so popular, it is possible it could be a fad and its popularity will drop over time based on the limited functions of the site.

I like to use twitter due to qualities as follow
    Research Tool
    Branding
    Collaboration and Networking
    Direct Traffic

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    It is a leading social network. And it is essential that you have your presence on all leading platforms to get maximum exposure for your business.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

i likes twitter because this is provides more traffic like facebook and google+.check this link http://www.blogbloke.com/twitter-popular/

spysoftware spyindia

Twitter is best social site we can share every information on Twitter........

It is a leading social network. I like tweets because this social media summary provides more traffic like facebook.

Using Twitter provides the opportunity to take innovative approaches for promoting your business. Many businesses specifically offer special deals and promotions exclusively through Twitter.

I like twitter due to limited selection of words, no fake accounts, great community and high PR

Twitter is best social networking site and is fast becoming a leading online community.

I am using it. Because i getting more and more traffic from it dear..

Twitter is Easy to Use

Twitter limits its updates to 140 characters, so there’s no need (or temptation) to launch into long-winded prose or to over-explain your thought. There is only one main screen, so you never have to search around for what you’re looking for.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Twitter is good for companies to put status updates of the services they provide our quick announcents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast