Windows reseller hosting deals?

I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable windows reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
    I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth, etc.
    Do you think that aspnix.com will be a good option?

Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

No doubt, aspnix.com is powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
    Just contact their customer support and their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.
    Customers' safety is the main goal for them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    What is the price that you are looking at?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I've noticed that aspnix.com started to offer special on their windows reseller hosting accounts:
    Free domain for life on all annual purchases!
    Contact them directly, they are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

I think you will make the right decision to choose aspnix.com, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    CONTACT them directly - you will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

AS I know Aspnix.com is really trustworthy host with high available support and featured plans, you should give them a try.

If you want better alternative, you can try out 4goodhosting.com because they have cheap, reliable and secure windows reseller hosting deals with server uptime of 99.9%.

According to my research Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows hosting solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

Windows Server Hosting WOULD be the best for you to access this as it offers the most remarkable deals../.
    Last edited by ReginaSanders; 05-16-2013 at 07:57 AM.

I recommend you to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Highly recommend Aspnix.com! Shortly after I joined they had to move a bunch of us to a new server, and their level of communication throughout the process was exemplary. Their prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for!
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I dont have much knowlegde on this,But i would recommend to choose Sri Ganesh Hosting.Here you will get various hosting deals.

What will be the best price for it?

Go for Hostgator, they are at no.1 in reselling and other all type of Hosting services..
    Most trustworthy and very popular hosting provider.
    Compare Top Web Hosting Companies @ http://www.hostingcharges.in/compare-hosting

How about right now guys, does anyone know if there are good promotions on hostgator?
    Looking for a dedicated server.