Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Windows Hosting and Php Website

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I got struck in a situation. Actually my client is having a windows hosting, but I created a new php site. Now, I am not sure whether windows hosting is compatible to php site or not. Can anyone help me?? Its urgent.

Regards

Dinesh

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dineshkthakur View Post
    Hi,

I am new to this forum. I got struck in a situation. Actually my client is having a windows hosting, but I created a new php site. Now, I am not sure whether windows hosting is compatible to php site or not. Can anyone help me?? Its urgent.

Regards

Dinesh
    Yes, it is possible to host a php site with windows hosting. Although it won't be as simple as Linux but you can still run it.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

To run PHP website in a Windows Hosting you need to configure Apache Tomcat Server.
    In addition if you wish to add DB you can do it with MySQL
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

What are you looking for?

According to my research Aspnix provides reliable hosting services. They have unrivalled support, speed, and reliability. This truly appreciable company will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Running PHP on Windows hosting sites, you must configure the Apache Tomcat server. In addition, if you want to add to your MySQL DB. This website is really very good.

After a lot of research I have found some reliable hosting jobs. They provide very good speed, unparalleled and unrivalled support and these are trust worthy.

Yups it can pls check the link the below it might help you out.

http://simonguest.com/2009/03/09/usi...-5-easy-steps/

Hi,

Regards

Dinesh
    Yes Windows hosting can support PHP website.

I think yes check this link below it might help you out.

http://support.godaddy.com/help/arti...ng-php-support

You don't have to hesitate, Aspnix.com is the best option for any webmaster who needs quality and trustworthy windows hosting solutions.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hi,

Regards

Dinesh
    Yes, you can Host php websites in Windows Hosting. For more details you can ask your Hosting Provider.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Not too many complex settings, you will find a good software and setting pack to do it...

Cross platform hosting is possible today but not easy to switch from one technology to other. I think you should convince your client to have Linux hosting for PHP website.Window hosting is expensive and little tough. If your website is in .net, Window hosting is absolutely fine but I don't recommend for PHP website.
    Live2Support

Aspnix is reliable web host. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast