New hosting technology that lets halve the price

It is really difficult to choose which hosting service to use. VPS is cheap, has flexibility, instant setup and automatic migration, but it has it’s limitations. For example no dedicated resources, which you will get only with dedicated server. But it’s price may seem too big. That’s why new hosting technology Hybrid Servers comes for help, which is the combination between VPS virtualization technology and individual server.

You can see short video explanation here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVwZOvH2Gog

Hybrid Server – individual, dedicated, secure and automatic server. This new technology provides customers with good services for low price. With hybrid server customer can get flexibility, instant setup, automatic migration, dedicated processor, dedicated RAM and dedicated HDD.

It is a combination of a powerful enterprise-class’s server with virtualization technology. Server is separated into Hybrid server environments using RedHat KVM or any other virtualization. Each Hybrid environment is securely isolated and has guaranteed resources available to it which ensures a high level of performance and responsiveness. A Hybrid server combines all of the benefits of virtualization technology with the performance of a full dedicated server. So, you can use automation (suspend, restart, reinstall OS) easily and be sure for individuality.
    One powerful server is split into few (normally two) Hybrid servers. For example:
    Powerfull server with these parameters:
    Intel® Xeon E3-1240V2, 4x2x3.4 GHz
    16 GB RAM
    4 x 2 TB SATA3 7200 RPM
    Is split into two Hybrid servers:
    Intel Xeon 2 core,
    8 GB RAM
    2 x 2 TB SATA3 7200 RPM
    Therefore you can reduce electricity expenses and have an opportunity to halve hosting price because you don’t need to buy another server’s body.

Some people compare Hybrid servers with VPS and call them powerful VPS, but it is not the right way to describe them. They should be called dedicated server with additional function - instant setup.

Today there are only about 10 reliable companies in the world which offers hybrid servers. One great example of company is hybridservers.com .

Thanks for sharing the useful information. I really appreciate the work you done. Hope to see more from your side.

Thanks for sharing the useful information . I hope to see more from your side .

thanks for share great info with us .

Good job, It is useful for me.
    Dell Inspiron 15R i15RN5110-7223DBK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i3-2310M 2.1Ghz, 6GB DDR3 Memory, 640GB Hard drive, Wifi-N, BlueTooth, USB 3.0, 6Cell laptop akku Diamond Black

Hey,
    Thnax for sharing information related to web hosting