Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I found hostforweb.com by searching a web hosting provider in the Net. Since I've been a member, I've been nothing but pleased with them.
    Their hosting packages includes a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Quote Originally Posted by WebNet Host View Post
    I see that a lot of people are asking questions on this forum regarding cloud hosting? What is Cloud Hosting? How is it better than traditional VPS hosting? an so on

So in order to help, I have decided to answer all these questions.

VPS Hosting
    VPS hosting means that one dedicated server is broken into a few pieces. Depending on the web host, the pieces (also called “containers”) can range from a few all the way up to 40-50.

What is VPS Hosting in the Cloud or Cloud VPS?
    This is where it gets very interesting: As explained above, VPS hosting relies on one dedicated server, which means that your container, or VPS, is relying on the mother server (dedicated server) to provide its resources and power. What happens if the dedicated server crashes or breaks down, which is not uncommon?

This is where Cloud VPS Hosting comes into Picture. “In the cloud” means that you are not relying on just one dedicated server for resources; you’re counting on hundreds of dedicated servers for power and resources.

VPS hosting in the cloud is the future. With this type of hosting you are not relying on just one server for resources, and one of the most amazing features of VPS hosting in the cloud is the fact that you can scale resources.

Scaling resources means you are able to login to your VPS hosting control panel and resize your VPS at anytime, even add resources or remove resources: it’s that easy. No downtime or reboot is required. It’s instant.
    I think your question "How is it better than VPS Hosting?" is a bit wrong. As I know that both of them aren't the rivals of each other. Both have their individual significance. It all depends on your requirement.

Cloud VPS paves the way to move the world of virtualization along with your IT infrastructure. This technology evolves with the perspective to wings of success to web-based industry.

Cloud hosting is for enterprise customers is the Virtual Data Centre (VDC). Advantage of cloud hosting is reliable, flexible and easy to use. Most of the companies offers cloud hosting, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, vps hosting, reseller hosting.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 04-09-2017 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks, all that info was very useful

A typical reasoning hosting offering can deliver the following features and benefits: Reliability; rather than being organised on one single instance of an actual actual server the website is organised on a virtual partition which attracts its resources, such as hard drive space, from an comprehensive network of actual actual web servers.

Cloud hosting is the procurement of computing resources from a cloud computing provider or facility to host data, services and/or solutions.

Cloud hosting is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud delivery model that provides a suite of remote/virtual services. These are delivered on an on-demand basis and hosted on top of a cloud computing infrastructure.

Cloud hosting refers primarily to the use of virtual hardware, network, storage and composite solutions from a cloud vendor. It is enabled through virtualization, whereby the entire computing capacity of an infrastructure or data center is distributed and delivered to multiple users simultaneously. The user uses underlying infrastructure to host its own applications, services and data. For example, a physical server can be virtualized and consolidated to host several cloud servers, all sharing the processor, memory, storage, network and other resources.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12