Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Research how long the hosting business has been in operation. See if they have recently changed ownership, and if they show positive cash flow.

Tell your budget. Based on your budget only we provide the range of hosting companies.

You can Also include HostingRaja in the above List... As the best and top web hosting provider in India..
    HostingRaja providers Reliable Hosting services at Cheapest rates in India..
    No.1 Unlimited Hosting Provider In India - http://www.unlimitedhosting.net.in/

You want to register for free domain ? ----- Get it from Hosting Raja!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anismizi View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have many websites. Some of them have been launched and some of them are yet to be published online. I need to know the web hosting companies who costs less than my present hosting company. One of my website's is www.mcompolaw.com/. But I am paying much to the hosting company I think. Can anyone please help me suggest the best hosting companies?
    I cant recommend you the particular company name but want to share one thing that new companies are ready to provide hosting with a cheap rate but there are no guarantee about quality service and customer support.So choose the company which having atleast some experience of hosting.

My preferable hosting provider is Kvchosting. Their stability is highest, support is professional and prices are affordable, you won't regret.

If you are looking for reliable host you should go with citynetworkhosting.com. You will get low prices, high uptime, skilled support and featured plans.

Hosting is really cheap and you can find hosts as cheap as $1 / mo. But personally I would recommend you to stay away from ultra cheap hosts, if you are serious about your site. Go for a reasonably priced, well known host that doesn't oversell. If you want a relatively cheap recommendation, try ASmallOrange.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

can you tell me the budget price??

If i suggest you for free hosting, i think its will be good for you and others, you can also get free hosting from 000webhost.
    Thanks & Regard
    Australian Vanlines

Try hosting from a2hosting.com webintellects.com.
    They have resourceful plans with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
    Prices are modest on their services.

there are many hosting provides you can search on google engine and select any of them as per your requirement and budget

There are many quality and low cost hosts like A2hosting.com and QHoster.com.
    They have stable servers with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
    Support is quality and active.

there are many hosting company you can get list of them from google engine as per your requirement and budget select one of them

A reliable web host is a must for all websites and blogs, but it doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. I have always been telling people about this: Not all cheap web host sucks! Some budget web hosts are as good as that VPS hosting deal you were looking at.

bluehost is the best ideal for you . I think so

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12