Dedicated Server Hosting - Joining to Review

We are in search of dedicated server web hosting services to join to review. If anyone has a company to recommend, please let me know.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberhosting View Post
    We are in search of dedicated server web hosting services to join to review. If anyone has a company to recommend, please let me know.
    Are your looking for a dedicated server?? What are your requirements?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I have dedicated server for my website from www.XnYnZ.com . They provide a wide range of dedicated server deals at affordable cost suiting everyone's requirement and budget. Their servers are highly stable and durable ensuring 99.9% uptime and hassle free hosting experience. Apart from these every dedicated server plan includes 3 dedicated IPs, Bandwidth overage protection, 24/7 support, security, network monitoring, etc., I am satisfied with their services.

Our company is taking dedicated server hosting service from Real Time Cloud Services. They are managing servers for our business. Their service is satisfactory and economical. We are getting round the clock support service and full security for the data.

When it comes to hosting, I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like for instance, GlowHost.com for US audience and also Crookservers.com for European audience.
    These truly appreciable companies will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

You can check alphavbox once, their services and plans are good. You will get whatever you will be promised.

For US based hosting, ServerPronto is the affordable hosting solution. Dedicated Servers start at $49.95/month and Virtual Private Servers at $7.95/month. After 12 years we have built enough servers that we're just as good as any of those bigger guys. We're not the biggest hosting company out there, which means every customer is that much more important to us.
    //ServerPronto
    //The World's Most Affordable Hosting
    //Dedicated Server //Cloud Hosting //Custom Solutions
    //www.serverpronto.com

Are you looking for dedicated services.