Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That company can be tried IMHO.

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with Chicagovps.
    Good server up-time and speed connectivity.
    Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.

It depends on the budget, configuration and location you require. In providers, you must see what up time they give and how is their technical support ? This two factors are must considered.

Thanks for considering us. I am here to answer all your questions. feel free to contact me.

We have a great offer (VPS+VPN) so you can connect safe to your VPS, and 5% discount in the first month. You can take a look at our offers on 5gbps.com

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I would like to make a notion of the market on the best places to get cheap VPS (linux) plans along with discounts.
    One of my friends suggested me visiting Tailoredvps.com as they offer pretty good VPS deals.
    Yeah, they look attractive for me...
    What are your views them? Are they reliable? any discounts?

What other VPS hosts can you recommend me to visit?
    One cannot choose a host based only on discounts and offers.We have to see the reliability and reputation of the host provider.I found my host XnYnZ.com based on such qualities only and very much satisfied with them.I have not used the services of other hosts hence unaware of the one that you have specified.they provide quality VPS Service and hence I suggest you also can avail them.

I think you should definitely go with AJKservers. Their servers are fast, stability is high and support is always ready to help.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You can visit on Discount Hosters they are providing the cheap vps host with discounts and also giving the security and reliability.

Quote Originally Posted by akan View Post
    anyone having experience with vps.me?
    Hello,

I've never heard of this VPS provider, but their Web sites was done professionally which says a lot about them.
    However, their live chat is off when I visited their site.

Choosing the best and cheap web hosting company is crucial for online business owners and webmasters.There are so many web hosting companies which provide free services with basic features.I can say Sri Ganesh hosting is one of the top hosting company with affordable web hosting plans with Attractive discounts.

Sri Ganesh Hosting- Get 60% Discount on all Hosting Plans With FREE Domain Name

Coupon code details: Avail with 60% discount on web hosting with SG60MAY coupon. You can compare prices on the website and see the differences with all leading web hosting providers in India. Order SG60MAY and save money on Hosting.

Go with AJKservers solutions for sure. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

cheap VPS

If you are looking for cheap VPS(virtual private server) then get the best VPS hosting at affordable price. Please visit virpus.com if you are looking for VPS hosting of better performance, increased speed, customizable features and more secure.
    Thanks, hope this site becomes helpful to you.

If you want genuine and cheap vps hosting, 4Goodhosting is my recommendation. I was once asking for discounts because I ordered so many addons on my web hosting account. They are truly polite and kind professionals. Glad to deal with them.

I never took service from cheap web hosting providers because there is very big service gap between cheap and rich/quality web hosting providers.That's why I always take service from HostGator best and rank#1 among its competitors from last few years.

Don't look for discount, try them for 1-2 months and review their services, and then go and take their final decision.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast