Any good servers in Europe? (suggestions on reliable host to deal with)

Searching for any possible help regarding the choice of web hosting provider that offers servers in Europe.
    I need 450 gbs of HD, 4 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of DT, Linux.
    Any thoughts, comments, feedbacks on Crookservers.com?
    Are they reliable?
    Other suggestions?

1paket.com provides stable dedicated servers in Europe starting at $25 per month.
    They are reliable and stable and their technicians are helpful in many ways.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Looking for dedicated servers, whats your budget?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

So far we have had great experience with Crookservers.com.
    They are quick on replying to e-mails and good at helping and answering questions we might have.
    My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them.

We can make you an offer. However, 5000 GB of bandwidth is quite a lot. May I ask what the server will be used for?

Best,
    John

Having compared cheap dedicated servers offered by crookservers.com with other EU web hosts, I must say that you will make really good choice.
    There are many useful features included into their hosting plans.
    Try to contact them and see what they can offer to you.

If you are looking for reliable dedi in EU check for offers from 7Host. No complaints so far, and I recommend this company to anyone who wants to get fast server for a nominal cost.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Check out Redswitches - they offer really attractive EU hosting servers. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

There is no need to hesitate any longer. Crookservers.com is trustworthy web host offering cheap servers.
    Uptime is 100% - your sites and projects will be in good hands.
    I highly recommend them to anyone looking for outstanding, friendly, and reliable web hosting services.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Readymakers.com provides stable dedicated servers in Europe on sweet terms taking into account the needs of the webmasters.
    Prices are competitive and network is fully-redundant.

I heard lots of positive on servers provided by Redswitches.com. They are time-tested host with skilled team and reliable solutions.

Think that novatrend.ch will be really good option for your needs. It has servers in Switzerland, so you can rely on them as they could be good for European audience.
    The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
    Simply one of the best hosting services!

What do you need the server for? It is also important what kind of HDD do you prefer to use - SATA or SAS - how fast you need them to be? When you say Europe, which part of the continent do you mean?
    HostColor.com
    Cloud ServersDedicated Hosting
    Data Centers in U.S. and Europe - in business since 2000

Novatrends.ch is a good option for your requirements. The are good for European audience.