Need to host e-store in Switzerland

It happened so that I started thinking of launching my new e-store in Switzerland.
    What web hosts can be good for me? any suggestions?
    I've done a search and found novatrend.ch - they have servers in Switzerland. this what I need.
    Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews?
    Any better hosts?

There is no need to look at other EU options. Novatrend.ch offers cloud hosting that will give your sites the best performance.
    Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    What are your storage and bandwidth requirements? What platform is your estore based on?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I would recommend anyone to novatrend.ch - it is the best host in Europe...
    I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
    Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.

Yeah, novatrend.ch has quite a good reputation for providing stable hosting services in Europe.
    - 99.9% network uptime,
    - good customer support,
    - lots of useful features,
    - pricing is reasonable.
    I believe that it will be worth to try them, OP.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Thanks for sharing this good information. The thing is that I have a client who is planning to launch his new project in Switzerland.
    Believe that Novatrend.ch will be really good suggestion for him. Well done, dudes... Thanks!