URLJet for dedicated servers?

Hi, its time to move from vps to a dedicated system....I have heard good things about urljet.....Has anyone had experience?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SportMan View Post
    Hi, its time to move from vps to a dedicated system....I have heard good things about urljet.....Has anyone had experience?
    If you are only upgrading why do you want to switch hosts?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I suppose you should have more options to choose from. My suggestion is Exmasters dedis. You will get high performance, stable networking and quality management.

I find Hostingsource to be knowledgeable with regard to web development. This host is very receptive to multiple web changes and all updates are handled in a timely manner. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

No doubts Exmasters will be the best option for your needs. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with them.

IF you are looking for quality server hosting solutions you can rely on Exmasters services. You will be pleased with their fast stable servers and featured plans.
    Hey! It's That Guy!