Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you know supportmonk.com?

I've got one nice reseller account recently and would like to provide some web hosting services to other people. I can do all stuff, but I can't support my clients.
    I have done some search and have found:
    http://www.supportmonk.com/outsourced-support.html

Do you think that is reasonable?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatrazz View Post
    I've got one nice reseller account recently and would like to provide some web hosting services to other people. I can do all stuff, but I can't support my clients.
    I have done some search and have found:
    http://www.supportmonk.com/outsourced-support.html

Do you think that is reasonable?
    Haven't heard about it. Do you think you can afford the service?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Never heard of them.

Hic, I never heard of them, too.

I can say that supportmonk.com would be really good for this, price is reasonable. Their support staff is working hard to provide reliable service. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.

I have never dealt with them but have dealt with other companies and can say what you want to do will work out and is a good way to run a business if you don't want to do support.

some people get reseller account and don't even offer support to their clients and just take their money good thing you are not doing that.

even some reseller accounts include free end user support which is what your looking at.

I never cooperated with supportmonk.com, a couple of times I bough hosting services from Hostgator and was quite satisfied with the high uptime rates.

What is good that at Hostgator the work and quality of the technical support is controlled by the owner of the company.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

Sorry in dint heard of them but if your looking for nice hosting company then sure try with TRIJIT where i got my vps hosting.

cheap vps hosting india | vps hosting india | vps hosting

As I know Supportmonk.com is offering really best most reliable server management. They have a team of professionals who know their work perfectly well. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details. If you will need lower price use coupon code ZENFREE and get 10% discount on any service.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

As I see they have good reviews, you should definitely try their service personally.

Never heard of them too
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

I know that you can get quality support service from proaxxs.net.
    They offer high quality server administration services for hundreds of clients ranging from individuals & hobbyist to small & enterprise size businesses.

I think they are a unit of wirefusemedia, owning companies like pacific host etc. They seem ok.

We have used them for some server's, quite good actually!

supportmonk.com would be really good for service and price is also reasonable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast