Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any good host offering shared accounts?

I need over 10Gb space and 150GB bandwidth. I don't care about the price because I am in need of stable hosting and skillful support services.
    only time-tested hosts recommendations..
    Found citynetworkhosting.com and still hesitate to deal with them or not.
    Do you know anything about them?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I need over 10Gb space and 150GB bandwidth. I don't care about the price because I am in need of stable hosting and skillful support services.
    Looking for time tested hosts..did you check their experience? If price is not an issue there are many big providers you can look at. Need linux or windows?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by GardnerBulkeley View Post
    Looking for time tested hosts..did you check their experience? If price is not an issue there are many big providers you can look at. Need linux or windows?
    I agree with these. Tell your full requirement so the peoples will help you for finding good host.

Check out our deals on our website and contact our technical support.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Happy using citynetworkhosting.com service - they look good and will even transfer my entire joomla codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs. They helped me set up MediaWiki and have auto-installers for many open source CMS and other tools.

I haven't heard about the web host which you have specified here. Anyway your requirement seems to be very simple and i would suggest you with www.XnYnZ.com for best hosting service. You can get 10 GB space and unlimited bandwidth for just $4.19/mo from here. This web host offers a top-notch hosting service with 24/7 customer support. good luck mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Hi Friend Did u got hosting or still looking for it?? if u not buy yet i suggest u www.rackhost.biz they have good plan's and have good strong servers i m using there hosting they r really good

quality shared hosting is available from kvchosting and a2hosting.
    Plans have a lot of useful resources and their uptime is high.
    Support is skillful and qualified.

I would second GardnerBulkeley. If you are looking for time tested hosts with cost being no issue, why choose a little known host? There are lot of good hosts around - something like Liquidweb would be good - they don't oversell and the rates are reasonable, but not as cheap as the typical oversellers.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

For your requirement Try with TRIJIT, i hired trijit hosting services from last 2 years, since my requirement was similar to yours, costing doesn't matter for me and i choose TRIJIT because i heard from many about their support and services. So just try call them or chat with them get to know and definitely you will feel to hire TRIJIT.

web hosting | web hosting services | hosting in india

For your requirement Try with TRIJIT i hired trijit hosting services from last 2 years, since my requirement was similar to yours, costing doesn't matter for me and i choose TRIJIT because i heard from many about their support and services. So just try call them or chat with them get to know and definitely you will feel to hire TRIJIT.

web hosting | web hosting services | hosting in india

I have seen kvchosting.com offers really low prices for the web hosting services and I suppose you can consider them for this.

Hello if you can trust me then go for turnkeyinternet or godaddy as they are the best, kvchosting is not that much good.

Quality shared hosting can be got from a2hositng.com.
    This company has stable and reliable servers and their plans are full-featured.
    There is SSD technology on them which makes load speed 300% faster!
    MAYHEM is their 34% off.

I think you should look for customer reviews on them. As I know citynetworkhosting have stable servers which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast