Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I need over 10Gb space and 150GB bandwidth. I don't care about the price because I am in need of stable hosting and skillful support services.
    only time-tested hosts recommendations..
    Found citynetworkhosting.com and still hesitate to deal with them or not.
    Do you know anything about them?
    There is a hosting provider named Stable Host, and which I'm using , and I could recommend it. I don't like "unlimited offers" very much. Resources you are looking for are nowadays common for almost every basic hosting plan, but the service in reality is the other side of the coin. Even free hosting give decent resources, like http://www.host1free.com/server/.

Anyway, citynetworkhosting.com services looks cheaply, for 7$, 500 gb of trafic is is totaly great, but it should be tried in reality.
    Last edited by Aussie Dog; 03-26-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Choose citynetworkhosting.com without any doubts. Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry. Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.

I suggest you to use citynetworkhosting for sure. Their hosting solutions look so attractive. Pricing is really good for them. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning. It is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting company.

When it comes to hosting, I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry.
    On the account of the fact, can recommend downtownhost.com and their shared hosting accounts.
    They provide several website hosting services that will suit your requirements with a 30-day money back guarantee.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You'd better choose Kvchosting web site hosting services. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Choose hostnsoft or hostgater for better experience of price and services.

According to me, you don't have any cost problem and you are ready to keep the money on good one. So it's better to choose another one, this is the best solution for you. There are many services are available which are providing the best bandwidth and space.

Hello I recommend WEBHOSTPAKISTAN.COM, provide reliable and cheap rates web hosting services.

to know about their service and support you must check their reviews section

you can try bluehost . It's very cheap and safe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12