How to remove the protected pdf files

I am trying to fill out some docs, but the provided PDFs are "SECURED", meaning I can't use Foxit's typewriter tools. Is there any way that I can remove the security and print the pdf file?

To remove the PDF protection security from a PDF file you can go for Kernel for PDF restriction removal tool that removes all password from a pdf files and open it easily.

Well, as to say how to remove the passwords from this document seems like not the best idea, I know the way how to bypass them without so. Have no clue is it the very one solution or there would be some more, but that wrked well in my case. Try to open the file with the PDF editor, like this one for example https://w9.pdffiller.com you don't need passwords and special access, it allows you to fill the required fields and save it as different file or to send right away

Open the PDF in Acrobat.
    Use the “Unlock” tool: Choose “Tools” > “Protect” > “Encrypt” > “Remove Security.”
    Remove Security: The options vary depending on the type of password security attached to the document.

Open the PDF in Acrobat.
    Use the “Unlock” tool: Choose “Tools” > “Protect” > “Encrypt” > “Remove Security.”
    Remove Security: The options vary depending on the type of password security attached to the document.

Choose “Tools” > “Protect” > “Encrypt” > “Remove Security.” Remove Security: The options vary depending on the type of password security attached to the document. If the document has a Document Open password, click “OK” to remove it from the document.