Where do you start with outsourcing companies?

I quickly need to get a respectable virtual assistant company, where do I begin?

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

I can highly recommend: Hostgator.com, Jumpline.com and Downtownhost.com - they are flexible enough to meet all your specific requirements.
    Pricing is competitive. Uptime is great.
    Hope it will help you.

Many small business owners who are looking for outsourcing companies don’t know where to start looking. The simple answer is to check a freelancing website, but there is much more you should know about where to look before you resort to such freelancing websites. - See more at: bit.ly/10N9B0Q

You should see for Hostgator.com, Jumpline.com

I've used Hostgator to build a team of virtual assistants. They are a very reliable service and I couldn't have grown the online business without their help. Highly recommended.

I think Hostgator.com is best one to meet your requirements. HostGator has been a world-leading provider of web hosting service.It is highly recommended.

My recommendation for you is SupportMonk outsourced support service. They are offering fast replies for low prices. Technical staff is knowledgeable.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

When I've found SupportMonk.com I thought that outsource companies are offering poor service.
    I've utilized their pay per ticket plan and got prompt support for reasonable value.
    Technical questions of my clients were solved quickly and professionally, that is why I prefer to use such services for now.