Bulletproof servers need

Hello friends

I'm dedicated servers reseller from Russia. I sell servers all over
    the world but now some of my clients ask me about bulletproof servers.
    And my partners recommend me contact this forum with this question.

I have few clients which interested in servers with high tolerance to
    abuses. They are ready to pay for this service but as you understand,
    they want to see quality.

Can you recommend servers in China, Hongkong, Taiwan or any other country. Of course I'm interested in recommendations for peoples which checked in this business.

Thank you beforehand for your answers.

you mean like servers to do abuse from? Like something illegal?
    Or abuses as in the site is gonna be attacked?

I dont think you will get any help here finding hosting to abuse the net from.

So basically what are you likely to host?
    100% Guaranteed Uptime on VPS!!! Only @ BODHost.com

Dedicated Server Hosting | VPS Hosting
    MSN : sales@bodhost.com | 24x7 Toll-Free Helpline : 866-662-0909

Fortunately just about any host is not going to endorse any type of abuse from their networks. I know that parts of Asia are really cracking down on this policy, I would be sure to make sure to take very close notice of whatever the local law dictates in the area your planning on hosting.
    Limestone Networks
    Dedicated Server Hosting
    877-586-0555 + 214-586-0555
    sales@limestonenetworks.com
    www.limestonenetworks.com

My clients want to host not legal content. I have own AS with 256 IP addresses. I'm interested in cooperation with company which can setup servers for me and route my AS to this servers.
    Content : spam, trojans and other bullshit. Sorry for this question but it's question of my clients. Not mine.

Ouch, thats going to be pretty tough to find any help on. Simply due to the nature in which it is going to be used. You do get cool points for at least being honest about it though. I know a lot of Asia is starting to seriously crack down on that type of thing, so it is not going to be easy to find somewhere.

Normally I would say good luck, but we dont need more spam/trojans continuing to saturate an already oversaturated online environment.
    Limestone Networks
    Dedicated Server Hosting
    877-586-0555 + 214-586-0555
    sales@limestonenetworks.com
    www.limestonenetworks.com

Nice...another spammer wannabe.

Yes, it is going to be tough to find servers for this. Even is a provider agrees, the datacenter may have other views or policies on this and will shut it down.
    Dimension4 Networks LLC - Excellence In Performance since 2002
    Affordable Windows and Linux Dedicated Web Servers
    Racked and Ready Dedicated Servers

i would look for some new clients.. That's only going to bring you trouble from all corners of the world. Be smart and don't risk your business on something like this.
    crucialparadigm - Now with InterNAP - Affordable, Reliable,Professional • 24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Remote Backup • Dedicated Servers • New Reseller Hosting Plans - with WHMCS (Billing Software), Extreme Backups, 30 Minute Responses, Migrations, Domain Reseller, Website Templates, Insanely Fast Servers

I think that local laws won't allow you to have such server. As rule DC are being abused directly, not web hosting companies with servers into that DC.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities