Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buy VPS with Bitcoin?

I decided to make a notion on reliable web hosts with stable servers in Europe.
    It turns out that I found QHoster.com - both look to be good, their VPS hosting plans are suitable for running my new wordpress blogs.
    Pay only via Bitcoin!
    What host is better? Do you know anything about them?

After 'playing' around with 4-5 hosts, I must say, QHoster.com is the best host so far. They have great customer support. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I love the prices. As far as the up-time, it is very good.

I think you should have more reliable options like AJKservers. They have attractive deals, reasonable prices and helpful support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

QHoster.com is decent and reliable enough host to have a deal with.
    They offer over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, Perfect Money, WebMoney, etc..
    Support is active for 24 hours.

I suggest you give HOSTKEY a go. They accept various payment methods, including Bitcoin.
    Hostkey offers a wide range of configurations or you can order your own. 24 hr/365 support, unmetered traffic and wide range of additional services!

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
    Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host! They are offering Double RAM on their vps deals.

Are you sure they allow paying through Bitcoin? Btw, reputable hosting companies still do not offer that option for the payment.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

This loooks good, but how can we get Bitcoins for buying hosting accounts with these companies. I am not sure the bitcoin and how to use them?
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

If you are in search of quality virtual server provided with bitcoin payment option I can name Zeropid.com. You will be pleased dealing with their featured plans, skilled support and solid solutions.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be best option to get server solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can share that rockhoster.com is good one.
    They have powerful servers, helpful tech support team. You can Buy vps with bitcoin - pricing is good.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you want to buy VPS with bitcoin and lovely condition, good prices you need to try vikhost.com. Different Europe hosting locations for your needs
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

QHoster.com give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.

There are very few hosts that accept bitcoin . Our company also accept Bitcoin though. Bitcoin is one of the most demanding cryptocurrency at the moment. But the priced has really went down and the moment.
    Mightweb.net | SSD | Shared | Reseller | VPS hosting

I would like to say that cryptolinks.com would be best option to get server solutions at low prices. They offers a wide range of configurations or you can order your own. 24 hr/365 support, unmetered traffic and a wide range of additional services!They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast