Crookservers or Novatrend to get servers in Europe? please help to compare

I need your help regarding the choice of web host that offers servers in Europe.
    What are your views on Novatrend.ch and Crookservers.com?
    How reliable are they? What can you say about uptime, customer support and pricing?
    What is better?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    What kind of server are you looking for? You can check uptime with pingdom. You should compare the prices and then decide.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I think you should have more options to choose from. As I know Redswitches company provides reliable hosting services which are worth every cent you pay for them. Servers are stable and prices are affordable for the customers with a tight budget.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Having compared both web hosts I can say that crookservers.com servers look more attractive.
    Pricing is unbeatable. If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then this is the way to go.

Well, I have being using Redswitches.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them. Servers are fast and support is always ready to help. Highly recommend!

I must say that crookservers.com offers really cheap servers - starting at 40 euro/mo.
    They are very professional and have designed and user friendly website.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for reliable host.

As I see Redswitches.com server solutions are perfectly meet your demands with their high stability, low prices and featured plans. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

+ vote for crookservers.com and their servers.
    They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
    I am happy dealing with this decent company!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I must say crookservers is best. I have used his services.

According to my research Redswitches.com meet your demands with their affordable prices, fast international network and friendly technical support. They are providing 100% customer satisfaction.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Just realized after over 2 years, that I've never had real problems with Crookservers.com service! No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it.
    I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective.

Thank you for nice post

What kind of servers you are looking for, you can see the uptime and pingdom.