Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need VPS From Reliable Hosting Company

I am looking for a good Linux VPS hosting plan.
    Here are my specs
    Disk Space: 50 gbs
    Bandwidth: 500 gbs
    No idea about budget, this is my requirement just shoot me quote?
    Have also found VPsblast.net, but still not sure if I can rely on them..
    Is it trustworthy hosting provider?

May I know the specs you need? I suppose you should compare more great offers to make a proper choice. My suggestion is to use services from 4Goodhosting.com. Their windows and linux VPS plans are fast, reliable and affordable, you won't regret of using them.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    What location are you looking for? You should check the offers section.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I think santrex.net and a2hosting.com have provided VPS deals which are able to meet all your needs, the OP.
    Prices are not high on them and servers are well-supported.

I suppose you should have more reliable names to make a proper choice. According to my research Ramsurge is offering good server up-time and speed connectivity. Their VPS plans are feature-rich while the pricing is competitive.

Sorry i never heard of it but best i can do is i can refer my host provider, its TRIJIT WEB SERVICES. They provide flexible, reliable and secure vps hosting services with both linux and windows platform, along with 99.999% backed SLA.

I haven't any feedback about the web host which you have specified. However, as an alternate I will suggest you to look at AccuWebHosting.com. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and email. You can choose your desired plan from various Hosting plans.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Being in your place, I'd try a VPS from santrex.net or a2hosting.com.
    These companies have solid servers which are well-balanced and their prices are competitive.

I recommend edgevm.com. If you are looking for VPS services in US then this is the best place to go. You find a variety of options like KVM, OpenVZ, XEN and Storage servers.

My advise is to choose Fastnext.com, it is really good hosting company with long-term experience, which have nice support team.
    By the way as I know they offer new SSD VPS servers running on the SSD drive 5 times faster than the server on SATA disk!

I was told their VPS plans include:
    KVM virtualization
    Free setup
    24/7 Technical Support
    Servers located in USA and Europe - you are free to choose!
    Transfer of your data from the previous hosting provider for free
    Low prices starting at $20/mo

Maybe you are interested in such great offer, so for more detailed info you can contact them via online support for example, I'm sure they will find great VPS for your hosting needs.

As an alternative take a look at VPS from ChicagoVPS. Their support service is very effective and fast. Servers are outstanding with high performance and stability.

I recommend to not hesitate anymore and use Ramsurge.com, they are reliable company. They aren't one of those fly-by-night hosts and they're very affordable while still keeping their services at peak quality.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

It seems to me readymakers and cyberls VPS deals can be suitable for your needs.
    Their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
    Support works fine around the clock.

I think santrex.net and a2hosting.com have provided VPS deals which are able to meet all your needs, the OP.
    Prices are not high on them and servers are well-supported.

I know readymakers and obhosting companies have affordable and reliable VPS deals which are worth your attention.
    The combination of reliability and server stability makes the attractive for many webmasters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast