Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My recommendation is OurInternet hosting solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Sign up is easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I am not sure about the web host company you are asking, but can draw your attention to a perfect alternative host called 4Goodhosting.. the company has superb reputation and offers very cheap VPS hosting deals.

Haven't the OP made choice yet? I think it is time to do it!

I suppose you should buy your vps hosting from wcloudhosting.com This web host provides a wide range of attractive hosting deals at low cost with 24/7 technical team support. Their servers and services are highly durable and stable ensuring 99.9% uptime.
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

For the best services most of the organizations are providing a vast range of virtual private server plans to the targeted customers.But i can recommend Sri Ganesh Hosting which is one of the top VPS hosting provider with reliable and cheap web hosting plans.

I suggest you to go to wcloudhosting.com as a good vps hosting provider with a helpful support
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

I think vpsblast will meet your expectations provide reliable service.you can also try hostgator or godaddy.

Hi,
    Speaking about VPS hosting from a reliable hosting company then I would suggest you to visit the site 9CubeHosting.com which is based on Linux .Here they are providing the VPS hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer service and support with 99.9% server up time .And here they are providing two types of VPS hosting they are openVZ VPS and Virtuozzo VPS .

wcloudhosting.com are good vps hosting with 24 hour support. I recommend it to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12