Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any experiences dealing with Greatjsphosting and their Java VPS?

It happened so that some of my clients are looking for reliable place to get Java VPS hosting plans.
    I decided to help them and having done a search I found Greatjsphosting.com
    Do you know anything about them? How reliable are they?

Any discounts? comments please...

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    It happened so that some of my clients are looking for reliable place to get Java VPS hosting plans.

Never heard of it. You should check the background and experience of the provider. For discounts you should ask them only.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Seems ChicagoVPS is the host you can rely on. They offer really nice VPS hosting solutions and have stable servers in US. It is one of the few companies on the internet known as a true hosting company!

They look quite good. The thing is that greatjsphosting.com offers Tomcat Admin / Manager, SolusVM Panel - it is available with Java VPS, allows you to reboot your XEN Java VPS quickly.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
    Go ahead and give them a try.

From the personal experience my suggestion is Ramsurge VPS solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Sign up is easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

I have recently signed up to Greatjsphosting and found them to be a very good host so far.
    Any time i have had a query i get a reply (via a support ticket) within about 1h max, which is a lot better than some hosts I've been with, not to mention the price they charge and the amount of storage space/bandwidth by far outweighs the competition.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

When I found greatjsphosting.com, I was excited to see there was online, live support. I turned my questions to their expert and they answered everything so that I could understand.
    The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
    It is one of the best options for getting java vps hosting.

I think you should compare offers and choose that which will suit your needs perfectly. As I see cddhosting.com is the best option for your demands. They are providing highest stability and featured low-cost plans.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

What DC do they use?

Well, so many suggestions here, I believe you should make a final decision

They have Solus Virtual Manager that is a powerful GUI based VPS management system with full support for XEN technology.
    You know, SolusVM is available with their Java VPS Hosting, allows you to reboot, shutdown and boot your XEN Java VPS quickly.
    I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with Greatjsphosting.com!

I recommend you to rely on quality hosting solutions provided by greatjsphosting.com. You will receive 100% uptime and available skilled support, perfect option for java hosting services.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quality VPS deals can be got from hostforweb or tailoredvps.
    These companies have stable and reliable VPS deals which can meet the needs of any discriminating webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post

Never heard about Greatjsphosting.com at all and don't know the quality of the service provide by it.

If you want a reliable hosting provider with professional support and rather high uptime, check the packages of Justhost company which offers unlimited resources on US-based servers.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

World Cloud Hosting offers a great discount now for VPS Hosting promo code: freemonth
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast