Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know a good reseller resource?

http://www.resellerconnection.com is the only one I knew. They focus on reseller hosting only.

Quote Originally Posted by dchman
    http://www.resellerconnection.com is the only one I knew. They focus on reseller hosting only.
    Are you planning to start a web hosting company with reseller account?

Peter

Want a great reseller host?

Try mewebhost.com - they have so many different packages! I've been with them for - about 4 years - great support.

I don't think the thread starter is looking for offers. I think he's looking for educational hosting/reseller resources.

It is not clear whether he is looking for an educational resource or a commercial offer. But there are tons of resellers on the web. The best way to find good hosts is to check out web hosting directories, hosting quote providers and web hosting related forums of course.

Check out
    www.HostSearch.com
    www.HostMarker.com
    www.HostPulse.com
    www.whir.com
    www.HostQuote.com

www.HostMarker.com and HostQuote.com also provides free hosting quotes for visitors that provide their specific requirements...

After you find several hosts, you can research them on the forums such as
    www.webhostingtalk.com
    HostMarker.com - Web Hosting Directory
    Browse & Search affordable and reliable web hosts
    Get FREE quotes for your specific needs with Get-a-Quote service
    www.HostMarker.com

1PlanHost
    Be careful of reseller plans that appear to be too good to be true as they usually do reveal themselves pretty quick. Look for suppliers that have been in the industry for a long time, are well established and can provide secure, reliable service for many years to come. At 1PlanHost.com we often receive refugees from services that go down frequently or go completely out of business. Our reseller plan certainly is not the cheapest but offers long term stability and reliability which we believe is more valuable to resellers.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

I think this forum may be one of your best resources. Just ask questions.
    DogoTek Hosting !
    The World's Greatest Hosting & Reseller Programs $$$

Learn to Earn from home - 24Hrs a day!

Quote Originally Posted by 1PlanHost
    Be careful of reseller plans that appear to be too good to be true as they usually do reveal themselves pretty quick.
    Yes, be very careful with any offer that has the word UNLIMITED in it...

1PlanHost
    While we appreciate your exciting offer, please ONLY list offers in the "Hosting Offers" section of this forum and reserve posting in the other sections to related topics. Thank you

Some hosting resource websites are full of ads, but as long as the users/visitors are OK with that, I don't see anything wrong with it.

http://findmyhost.com/

Also try http://findmyhost.com/ that is a pretty good site as well
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution

Well as a general webhosting resource - digitalpoint forums is also quite good. But you have to be carefull when you are choosing among them. But you will get loads of options.

Well as a general webhosting resource - digitalpoint forums is also quite good. But you have to be carefull when you are choosing among them. But you will get loads of options.
    It is more web masters related. I'd say that you have to consider also WHT for searching.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast