how generte xml Sitemap?

Hello friends,
    How can i generate xml sitemap easily, my site have more than 100 links. so please suggest me best sites or tools xml generator.
    Thanks.

I also have the same question. My website is built on PHP. I don't know how to submit sitemap. I receive a warning from bing webmaster tool to send sitemap. Once i tried to do somewhere online, it took much of my time. I stopped it as i didn't know whether it was reliable and going ok?

this site is good and very easy to generate sitemap www.xml-sitemaps.com/

Creating XML Sitemap is easy with our free online XML Sitemap generator. To get xml sitemap generated simply type in your URL and on the next page make selections for 3 optional parameters - page changing frequency, last modified date and page priority. See sitemap maker page screenshot.

You can create your XML sitemap in easy 4 steps.....

1)Go to http://xml-sitemaps.com/
    2. Enter your full website URL. Choose your other options:
    - Enter the frequency your website is usually updated from the drop-down list.
    - Choose an option under ‘Last modification’. This is the time the URL was last modified.
    - Leave the Priority at Automatic.
    3. Click ‘Start’. Wait while your sitemap is being generated.
    4. Click the link to download the .xml file.

sml-sitemaps.com is one of the famous and effective source to generate XML site map easily and rapidly. However after generating site map you should recheck it that which pages have error or which pages are not in site map.

There are many XML Sitemap Generators. The best one is www(dot)xml-sitemaps(dot)com

Yes sira,

I also make use of this tool to create xml sitemaps upto 500 web pages.

Hi, I recommend http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/, it's free and fast.
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

Use the full url of your site for the “Starting URL” option. The crawler will explore only the URLs within the starting directory, i.e. when starting URL is “http://www.example.com/path/index.html”, the “http://www.example.com/path/sub/page.html” will be indexed, but “http://www.example.com/other/index.html” will NOT.
    “Save sitemap to” – is the filename in the “public_html/” folder of your website. This file should be writable by the script. To make sure it is, create this file and set its permissions to 0666.
    It is recommended to use “Server’s repsonse” for “Last modification” field. In this case the entries for static pages will be filled with their real last modification time, while for dynamic pages the current time is used.
    “Do not parse” input field contains file types, separated by space. These files will be added to the sitemap, but not fetched to save bandwidth, because they are not html files and have no embedded links. Please make sure these files are indexed by Google since there is no sense in adding them to sitemap otherwise!
    “Do not parse URLs” works together with the option above to increase the speed of sitemap generation. If you are sure that some pages at your site do not contain the unique links to other pages, you can tell generator not to fetch them.
    For instance, if your site has “view article” pages with urls like “viewarticle.php?..”, you may want to add them here, because most likely all links inside these pages are already listed at “higher level” (like the list of articles) documents as well:

There are many XML site map generator you can use this link foe XML Generate www.xml-sitemaps.com for create a XHML Site Map.
    Web and Mobile App Development Company