Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up WHMCS Alternative

Hi guys WHMCS closed lease license for there Customers now they said buy WHMCS license Directly from them , what i this its good thing ? or we have to check out Alternative Method ? if Alternative which is best Clients Billing Software ? share here Thanks

Regards

I use WHMCS still. Sadly I pay more now then before when it was from a distributor. I would have switched to a different solution but I am having problems finding a good one that can integrate with my RADIUS servers.

You might wanna try hostbill, even though they have changed their pricing program.

It's nice and helpful thanks for sharing.
    neha

Hello, it is said hear that WHMCS web hosting billing company has stopped leased license. So it is now useless to get it as we have to pay more for it. So I will suggest you to switch to ClientExec or BoxBilling as they are also professional same like WHMCS and they have also same features just like WHMCS. So it will help you to run your web hosting company easily.
    This website is about web hosting Pakistan

I think there is no better alternative for WHMCS
    I suggest stay with it.

HostBill is another good WHMCS alternative that you want to try. It looks professional and the admin interface looks great as well. In terms of features, minus the bells and whistles, HostBill is a real competitor to WHMCS.

You can try Clientexec or Hostbill but WHMCS is still a better billing and client management system.

ZBilling Net is a Free ASP.NET MVC Billing solution not just for WebHostings and Freelancers, but for everyone that are looking for a recurring billing software.

ZB is best option if you are looking for:

Subscription Billing Software;
    Recurring Billing Software;
    Licence Management and Billing Software;
    WebHosting Billing Software;
    FreeLancers Billing Software;
    Clients Services Management;
    Retainer Billing Software;
    And much, much more! Take a look!

I'm using WHMCS for more than 4 years and absolutely satisfied, so if you can afford it go for it. Also do you need free or paid alternatives?

The best alternative to WHMCS is Blesta, Blesta is 99% Open Source, you can edit the code and adapt it to your needs, in addition to be developing using MVC and object oriented making it more robust. And is more secure.

guys, there is no alternative of WHMCS, because it's the best. but you can also try PayPal integrate.

Blesta is cheaper.. But not with to much...
    [EU, Luxembourg] SSD and Cloud Linux Hosting. cPanel v11, Free dedicate IP, Softaculous.
    -- VDSpace.Net - Virtual Data Space --

I utilize WHMCS still. Unfortunately I pay all the more now then before when it was from a wholesaler. I would have changed to an alternate arrangement yet I am having issues finding a decent one that can incorporate with my RADIUS servers.

Here's a short list of the most common.

http://www.blesta.com/
    http://hostbillapp.com/
    http://www.boxbilling.com/
    http://www.clientexec.com/

I'm still a fan of WHMCS over the others just for the "stability" factor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast