Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cheap VPS deals can be got from burst.net.

I am 100% sure that you will not regret having looked at aspnix.com and their VPS hosting deals.
    As for the price, it is competitive and their discount coupon code saved me a good sum of money.
    Glad to find them and recommend this host for those looking for reliable hosting service.

My suggestion is AJKservers plans which are featured and reliable. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

Pretty good and cheap VPS deals you can get from hostforweb.com, decent web host based in Chicago.
    The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

I'm posting a little late in the game for this forum, but Hostwinds offers really good deals on linux VPS and cPanel.
    Hostwinds - Unlimited Web Hosting
    Cpanel/WHM | Not Oversold | Low Server Loads
    Hostwinds - VPS Hosting
    OpenVZ | SolusVM

A virtual dedicated server is also known to be the virtual private server which acts separately and offers you with ultimate freedom. You must be thinking that what freedom does it give? You get complete full root access of your hosting service.I heard one of the top hosting company sri ganesh hosting provides Cheap and best VPS plans.

wCloudHosting.com provides cheap VPS Hosting with cpanel and a very helpful support
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Check out the top ranked vps providers over the world and their reviews at http://www.realhostingreview.in/vps-hosting

Cheap VPS is available from santrex.net.
    They have provided them with SAS drives and their uptime is high.
    Servers are stable and support is active.

I have heard much good related to vpswebserver and would like to say that this company has good reputation as it specializes in delivering Windows vps hosting services. Currently they are offering 50% discount on their plans . check their Basic plan

[Windows VPS Plan 512]
    • RAM: 512 MB
    • CPU cores: 2
    • Disk space: 50 GB
    • Data transfer: 500 GB
    • Operating System: Windows 2008 R2 (2003 also available)

Monthly price with 50% discount: $9.95

You can go for go daddy and hostgator, but I think the price is a little higher, you won't regret their service.

You should try DarkVPS they are offering cheapest windows vps starts from 9 bucks.

Thanks for giving information.
    I am not aware about that service provider.
    Already i hosted my website with a help of 9cubehosting.com I never had any problem with their services.

i have one mate, then what?

According to me GoDaddy and HostGator are the best service providers even though prices are little higher.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast