Thumbs up Web Host Host Color Offers Textpattern Hosting

Host Color (hostcolor.com), a global web hosting provider announced today that it has added new software application to web hosting plans. Web site owners who look for easy and flexible way to manage a website now can use Textpattern Content Management System with four of the company’s shared plans.
    Textpattern is a web application designed to help website owners and web enterpreneurs to publishing online content, and to simplify the production of well-structured web pages. Textpattern CMS allows beginners and experts to produce online content in similar enviroment as they process text and images on a personal computer without the need of any programming skills or proficiancy in graphic design. Once to publish, Textpattern automatically converts the content to valid XHTML and provides easy and fast revising and updating.
    The latest version of Textpatern CMS is now available for Host Color’s customers using Midi, Max, Mega and Multi Domain shared hosting plans. The new application is added to host’s PowerTools package which allows customers to install different software applications with just one click in their account from the control panel.

"The great benefit of Textpattern is its flexibility. Installing and managing plugins that extend Textpattern’s abilities is straightforward and provides almost endless opportunities”, says Alexander Avramov, Marketing manager of Host Color. “The need of such tool is apparent as it will reduce the time for managing a website content and help site owners to focus on quality and running their business”, he added.

Host Color Recently added Drupal and Plig CMS and Wiki software to its shared web hosting plans. More information can be found here.

About Host Color
    Host Color LLC is a U.S. web hosting company incorporated in Delaware. It hosts its customers web sites in data centers in South Bend, Indiana and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Company offers discounts to academics and non-governmental organizations. It provides shared hosting services in Europe through Host Color Europe web site and Managed Servers through its new web site Host Color Servers.
    HostColor.com
    Cloud ServersDedicated Hosting
    Data Centers in U.S. and Europe - in business since 2000

The great benefit of Textpattern is its flexibility. Installing and managing plugins that extend Textpattern’s abilities is straightforward and provides almost endless opportunities”, says Alexander Avramov, Marketing manager of Host Color. “The need of such tool is apparent as it will reduce the time for managing a website content and help site owners to focus on quality and running their business”, he added.
    source

Do you personally know him?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hi,

Nice to see, thanks for sharing it.

Regards,
    Cornell.

Hay,
    i would like to thank you so much for sharing it.
    "Want to get-on Google's first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
    Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "

Hello,
    I would like to thank you so much for sharing it.
    "Want to get-on Google's first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
    Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "

I did not heard about Textpattern Content Management System,
    Its look nice features as per your article, now i will try it on my Chanel website to know deep merits.

Installing and managing plugins that extend Textpattern’s abilities is straightforward and provides almost endless opportunities”, says Alexander Avramov, Marketing manager of Host Color.

People who are working in the related domain need to understand the mechanism, functionality and scope of web hosting services. What do you think on this?

I did not heard about Textpattern Content Management System,
    Its look nice features as per your article, now i will try it on my Chanel website to know deep merits.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    Do you personally know him?
    I don't understand question

Quote Originally Posted by pedroshaw12 View Post
    People who are working in the related domain need to understand the mechanism, functionality and scope of web hosting services. What do you think on this?
    I also think so.

People who work on domains must understand the functionality, mechanism, and proper scope on hosting service. Therefore, what are your aspects on these issues of domains?

nice share bro its looking nice