Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ServerPronto now on HostSearch Forums

We would like to announce that ServerPronto is now an active member of HostSearch Forums. We will monitor and be available for any questions and comments regarding our hosting service. Keep it Pronto!

About ServerPronto
    ServerPronto is part of the 'Pronto family' of companies with MailPronto, ColoPronto and CloudPronto which have been leading a low-cost revolution in the hosting industry since 2003. Following in those footsteps, ServerPronto is breaking the price barrier for dedicated hosting in secured and reinforced Data Centers with redundant power, lightning fast fiber connections, and 24X7X365 support from a staff with more than 10 years experience building and maintaining servers and computer networks. To learn more, visit http://www.serverpronto.com.

Oh, that is great news. I am sure everyone here can't wait to be double and triple charged on their bills and then never receive a refund. Oh I am sure they also want to have to go through more trouble than getting a home loan to cancel service with you as well only to be charged after they cancel.

Hey, don't just take my word for it: http://www.google.com/search?q=serverpronto%20ripoff

Dear lagwag0n,

If you had a negative experience with our billing system than I am very sorry and if you would like I would look into your case again to resolve any kind of outstanding issues. If a billing issue does occur we do process refunds and sort out the problem immediately.

And regarding our cancellation policy, they are clearly stated in our Acceptable Use Policy and there to protect our customers as well as the vital data they are hosting on our servers.

If you have any questions regarding our services or our cancellation procedures, please feel free to contact us or leave a post here in the forum.

Kind regards,
    SP

I am in no way interested in going back to your terrible service. How you guys get away with the billing fraud you commit is beyond me. But I will not contribute to it with my hard earned money.

I understand that you do not intend to do business with us, I was just offering you to investigate on your case again if you feel like an issue needs to be resolved.

For anybody else interested in our services, inform yourself, read about our reputation, compare our prices with any other hosting company in the industry and experience our performance, risk free with our 7 Day-Money-Back Guarantee, then decide for yourself.

If you have any questions just contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,
    SP

By the way, I hear you filed for bankruptcy recently and the court owns all of your assets... what is going on with that?

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx...URR&SizeDisp=7

Thank you for asking. Our operational business is not effected by any legal situation and we are about to expand our offered solutions as well as our website http://www.serverpronto.com/. So stay tuned and keep it pronto.

Yeah, my take on the documents is a bit different than your I guess. Doesn't look good at all.

I am a current customer. Have been one for 4 days now. Still cannot access my server because they supplied me with the wrong password. Good thing I took the cheapest deal. i doubt I am upgrading let alone renewing.

The support is pathetic, and ServerPronto has more smartass answers than actual smart answers. Shame really, since their sales person seemed pretty credible.

How long does it take you serverpronto to supply the correct password to a paying customer.

The irony is because I am international order they had to call before processing my order because of fraud. The truth of the matter is I am now being frauded by them. Four days of no service, because of their incompetence, but I am being billed.

Has Serverpronto shut down? My site http://www.baseball-manager-online.com went offline this AM and all calls and messages go ignored. The phone is actually disconnected. I'm concerned because I can't get my site back up elsewhere now...can anyone shed some light or help? PLEASE!!

Have you found a new Host yet?
    SCOTT CORBIN http://www.zipservers.com/
    Managed Hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers
    "Award Winning Hosting" TOLL FREE: 1-800-560-3450
    DATA CENTERS : Dallas, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and London, UK.

Really, my take on the documents is a bit different than your I think. Doesn't look excellent at all.

Really a happy news and interesting and best wishes

I quite like this forum as I think there are a lot of member who can give very important information. A very nice and helpful forum!

If you had a negative experience with our billing system than I am very sorry and if you would like I would look into your case again to resolve any kind of outstanding issues. If a billing issue does occur we do process refunds and sort out the problem immediately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast