Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reseller accounts

Which is the best reseller account for a developer who wants to host his clients websites?

Might be a good idea to post in the requests section, then you can review any offers you get
    Chris Daley
    Dwebs Ltd :: Company No. 05603664 :: 0870 803 4423
    www.Dhosting.co.uk - Web Hosting
    www.Dwebs.ltd.uk - Web Design & Other Services

My views are my own and not those of my company.

Which is the best reseller account for a developer who wants to host his clients websites?
    Anyway with indoors support issues.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by khaosan View Post

It depends on no. of websites.

Quote Originally Posted by kinas View Post
    Think you are looking for a reselling company.
    Try Webhostingbuzz.com. They offer many advantages for their customers plus a free domain name for life. And prices are not very high.
    Prices from Webhostingbuzz.com are really cheap. As for the domain name for life - this offer is valid till you are with this company, I mean you host your web site with them, am I right?

post deleted by egenial

And one more idea - go with VPS solution as well if it is for your own needs.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Specify your needs and budget then.

Reseller plans give you the ability to host as many domains as you'd like all under one affordable hosting plan. Whether you're a web hosting provider with an expanding client roster or a power user with dozens of sites you need to manage under one roof, the reseller hosting packages will provide the tools and power that you need.
    I'd mention A2hosting.com here as their reselling plans are really nice.

If you use reseller account for your own needs I think that the best thing that you get with that is ability to have multiply Cpannel acounts (not ftp accounts)

The first thing you need to specify is what OS do you need - Windows or Linux/UNIX? In general Linux based reseller hosting accounts are cheaper than the Windows reseller accounts, but your decision will be influenced mainly by the technologies and software applications you use to develop your clients' sites.

I guess the best reseller account is the one with multiple domain hosting and the billing software, www.resellerpanel.com and www.webhostingbuzz.com might be good shots.

Liquid Web has some good VPS deals with cPanel included. If you have a little technical expertise, this is the way to go.

Linux or windows seems to be like most general questions.

If you have just a few accounts, go with a reseller account from hostgator. If you have more than 10, probably a VPS would be ideal.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast