Recommendations for Windows hosting?

What Windows host are you using? Can you post your reviews, plz. Looking for a shared account for ASP site, need good uptime figures and reliable support.
    Two options I'm considering jodohost.com and m6.net, plz need expert judgement of their shared plans.

I prefer linux one ( don't ask me why ). My suggestion - make search here and on the WHT on this companies, look at their experience etc
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Well, both Linux and Windows hosting packages are great and used by webmasters but it is recommended to decide over the projects you are going to run in the future and then making a selection.

For example, for the normal web operations, CMS, forums, blogs, shopping websites, Linux is great while for keeping secure data, running scripts related to private financial systems, companies profiles, SSL programs, well, Windows can offer more secure online experience.
    Last edited by bermuda; 01-06-2008 at 01:39 PM.

I know that SiberName.com offers Windows hosting for good prices with $25 USD Coupon for Google Adwords.

bermuda as rule choice depends on the site you are going to run on the certain webhoster.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Go and google for the reviews of the hosts you mentioned, I'm sure you will come up with lots of reviews, not always positive.
    What's your budget? What content are you planning to host there?
    Check some more windows hosting options
    http://www.hostcats.com/windowshosting.php
    http://www.eukhost.com/windows-web-hosting.php

Had an experience with web.com and it was fine. Godaddy and Startlogic offers windows too, if you need it cheap.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

I would suggest you find stable one not cheap. And I have to add that there are no expencive web hosting companies nowadays.

I worked with Handynetworks before, and their service is wonderful. You can check them out if you want their reseller package. Another good host is Cartikahosting. They're offering shared - reseller packages on H-Sphere
    3inetwork.com - Managed hosting solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Hybrid servers
    We offer you uptime!

Cartikahosting is highly recommended, it's only that I didn't know they offer Windows hosing.
    Sibername.com is a Canadian host with ASP.net hosting, they offer lots of hosting deals at the moment.

i know Alcatrazz started this thread but i found it useful too so thanks for your recommendations everyone!

Moreover I think Windows hosting is not a cheap one.
    If you love your project and have business web site I haму to say that this is nothing bad with that
    And price is not an option

As for a good company that provides Windows hosting I'd like to mention Host.comCats. This company provide shared and reselling Windows hosting.

We can install windows for you on any of our dedicated servers.

Make sure that fees for setup are sutable for you.