Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which is better for reselling?

What hosting is good for reselling, linux or windows? I am confused about this. Do you think 4goodhosting is the right place? because they offer linux and windows hosting service. Any better variants?

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    It depends on your needs. If you have clients that would want windows then you should go for Windows reselling or Linux is good. You should compare and then choose.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Quote Originally Posted by noahwilson View Post
    What hosting is good for reselling, linux or windows? I am confused about this. Do you think 4goodhosting is the right place? because they offer linux and windows hosting service. Any better variants?
    I don't know about site you have mentioned is good reseller hosting site or not.But good reselling depends on targeted customers or users.If specific region peoples uses Window OS then you should go for window hosting service.As per past experience BlueHost is the leading reseller hosting company.

Both Linux and windows hosting platforms are good option for hosting and depends upon your clients and customers. You can choose reputed web hosting company that offers you affordable solution for best reseller hosting.

linus is best

What is different between Linux and windows hosting platforms ?
    Instaeasy review - Software help you engage automaticlly to people on instagram
    My fan page: Mark Review

I think linux hosting is better

Go4hosting that provide one of the best reseller hosting with great features and support and they offer both linuxbased and windows based server.

Pos Solutions Australia Pty Ltd, PO Box 2194, Moorabbin Victoria 3189
    I don't know about site you have mentioned is good reseller hosting site or not.But good reselling depends on targeted customers or users.

To add on to what Thomas said, Amazon is only worth your time if you have a fairly large amount of inventory. And considering this is art, unless it's printed/produced overseas, you most likely do not.

Art is one of the few things that I don't think is right to sell on eBay. Etsy is your best bet.

(UNLESS it's a very valuable piece, in which case I would scour the internet and find someone to call who would be willing to evaluate it.)
    With this toolkit, you can optimize on-page SEO on your website
    My Review
    Igloo App Building your page easier- SSee my Igloo ReviewReview
    Feed Back tool allows you to ethically spy Convertifire Review

Linux is always best easy to operate Don't ever go for WINDOWS hosting really messed up options
    DedicatedSolutions
    Our mission is to deliver top-notch dedicated server solutions!
    24/7 Friendly Support |99.99% Uptime Guarantee |orders@dedicatedsolutions.com

i think Linux is the best

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast