Have you tried smart-web-host.com as reseller hosting?

Hello!
    I wonder if you have ever tried http://smart-web-host.com/?
    How is their re-seller hosting service?
    I see they have pretty good prices and would be interested in getting one account.
    Please share your opinion on them.

I have been searching for a host at least for 1 week and one of my partners suggested me to look at Dailyrazor.com facebook page as we correspond in FB. I like their FB page: facebook.com/dailyrazor - If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

Hello.

You might want to do your proper background checks before you going with a key word stuffed domain such as "smart-web-host" specially that domain is newly registered.
    [ UK. USA. Singapore. ] Shared Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Dedicated Servers. VPS [ FREE 30 Day Trial ]

SkyNetHosting.Net

Honestly, I am not sure with the web host you mentioned. However, Google is the best resource to check their reliability. In case you wish to check other good alternatives, Go for AccuWebHosting. AccuwebHosting holds over decade of Hosting experience. AccuWebHosting offers most affordable Reseller Hosting on Pure SSD Storage - Raid10 Setup at just $8.54 /month with exceptional customer service.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I have not used reseller hosting that you mentioned but a another one with great services that is go4hosting , you can go with it if you want features like Automation, Accessibility ,On-demand scalability,24x7,99.95% uptime guarantee and Separate control panel for each customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatrazz View Post
    Hello!
    I wonder if you have ever tried http://smart-web-host.com/?
    How is their re-seller hosting service?
    I see they have pretty good prices and would be interested in getting one account.
    Please share your opinion on them.
    great post. it is useful

As per my view I'm not sure about your mentioned hosting provider but you should go for research in google for best reviewed hosting providers. Also if you feel confused for any things then you should go for hosticon.com for better understanding about any hosting services.

Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    As per my view I'm not sure about your mentioned hosting provider but you should go for research in google for best reviewed hosting providers. Also if you feel confused for any things then you should go for hosticon.com for better understanding about any hosting services.
    Google search would only give you some paid reviews and fake feedback which come up in the queue based on the SEO. First you would need to understand the benefit of using a Reseller hosting account. This account would allow you to resell your hosting space to your clients. So the first thing that should come in your mind is an automated system that would allow you to manage and bill your customers properly with least manual interaction and still effectively. Here comes the requirement of a Billing application which would cost you around $15-$20. So how about choosing a provider who will offer you the billing application for free of cost along with your reseller account.

Another important thing is providing support to your customers. In the day time you would be available and able to help them but what if they require some assistance during the night, since you have chances to have customers from around the globe. How would it be if your reseller hosting provider is happy to offer support to your customers under your brand name and that too 24x7.

Like this there are a lot of favorable and helpful features that you can get along with your reseller account but it depend on how you choose your provider.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

I have not used it
    Wordpress Hosting With Unlimited Traffic

Never tried it, however before to choose a reseller hosting, take a look to his reviews!
    HostLah - Low Cost Hosting. Worldwide.
    SDD/CloudLinux Shared Hosting Plans - UNLIMITED BANDWITH
    Cheap Reseller hosting available, UNLIMITED ACCOUNTS
    cPanel/Softaculous - US / UK / SG Servers - www.hostlah.net

Quote Originally Posted by thewebhostingdi View Post
    Honestly, I am not sure with the web host you mentioned. However, Google is the best resource to check their reliability. In case you wish to check other good alternatives, Go for AccuWebHosting. AccuwebHosting holds over decade of Hosting experience. AccuWebHosting offers most affordable Reseller Hosting on Pure SSD Storage - Raid10 Setup at just $8.54 /month with exceptional customer service.
    Great info. Thanks for sharing !!

Wonderful service. Very quick response and good customer service. Newcomers can learn from SmartResel.

Get the best reliable web hosting services from coolhandle they provide fast secure reliable and cheap reseller hosting services at an affordable cost.

They offer reliable web hosting plans that come with
    Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel
    Unlimited Sub Domains, FTP Accounts, and Email Accounts
    99.999% Uptime Guarantee
    No Contract with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee